Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

smiles216

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby smiles216 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:15 am

Major Boobage was a great episode, although I miss the old days, like many of you, where 4 kids went through a crazy experience and Kenny died. While they have had hits with popular events, the show has definitely changed its character over the last few seasons. I just hope that something will change, but the Over Logging has confirmed my fears that South Park is about to disappear completely up its own ass.
Kenstar

Postby Kenstar » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Dang i havn't posted in 3 years...

Anyways, this season has been pretty terrible. Ive always been a big southpark fan and i cant stop watching in hope that there will be another episode like the lord of the rings one or ocama gamesphere! But Matt and Trey just arent as witty as they use to be.
It's a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation to increase the population of the future generation if you would like a demonstration Lie down!
Stanismine

Postby Stanismine » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:15 am

I really can't agree with what you're saying. I love the new season, it's pretty hilarious. I may have no clue what I'm talking about but in my opinion, and I'm sure many others, love the new season. Matt and Trey are just curving their own way, we all should just go with whatever they're doing. They may or may not go back to the way they made the episodes before. So far I've liked every episode they made, in my opinion, they get better each season. Eek! A penis! was one of my favorite episodes of all time.
Bombs are flying. People are dying. Children are crying and politicians are lying, too. Texico's spilling, cancer is killing. The whole world's going to hell, but how are you?
Cartman'sGirl

Postby Cartman'sGirl » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree that this new season isn't as good....I thought Southpark was supposed to be about 4 little boys...Stan, Kyle and Eric and Kenny....and I was gobsmacked to find that in the last Internet episode there was NO CARTMAN! How could Matt and Trey produce an episode without Eric! He is so funy and I love him! He balances out Stan and Kyle..to have an episode without Cartman...is like having 24 without Jack Bauer! You wouldn't have a 24 episode where you just see Jack in the background! I was thoroughly disappointed...Cartman's catchphrases such as "there you go" and "no kitty that's a bad kitty" and "screw you guys I'm going home" are a talking point amongst lots of people I know.....so BRING CARTMAN BACK! And also I hope the producers remember that SouthPark works because everything centres around the adventures of 4 little boys...and there lives.....plus butters and chef and mr Garrison and Shelly and Terrance and Philip and the odd famous person such as Mel Gibson! What a good episode that was! ..
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm

dude what are you talking about?!
season 12 kicks ass!

Tonsil Trouble, Canada on Strike and Super Fun Time were all awesome episodes!

tonsil trouble is so going to history, cartman gives kyle f*cking aids man!

and "what what in the butt" made me lol alright

super fun time was really funny with butters never letting go of eric's hand hehe

Return to “General South Park Discussion”