What make a great South Park episode to you?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

rdsoxs86

What make a great South Park episode to you?

Postby rdsoxs86 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:32 pm

There are over 170 episodes of South Park and everyone has their favorites. But what element makes a great episode? Is it political satire (Snuke, Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow, Douche and Turd, .etc), pop culture ( Britney's New Look, Paris Hilton, Michael Jackson, etc.), religion (Trapped in a Closet, Bloody Mary, Jewbilee, etc.) or just a random episode. What makes a South park episode great?
EricTheR3d

Re: What make a great South Park episode to you?

Postby EricTheR3d » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Really just when something so random or disgusting happens that I would never expect to see and it just leaves me laughing my ass off until I'm in pain. This usually happens with Cartman, his personality is just insanely funny to me.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:16 am

When a million (or just three) hillarious side plots that seem totally unrelated come together at the end, sealing up a perfect bundle of plot with a coherent, interesting and original message that can lead to a new line of thinking. Especially when a side charactar is developed in unexpected yet coherent manner.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
ecartman147

Postby ecartman147 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:54 am

^Couldn't of put it better myself. Although I do like it when Matt&Trey make fun of religon. :lol:
clone

Postby clone » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

The Jeffersons defenitily has to be one of my favorites!Well, To me its the comedy, etertainment and funny plot.Also, I like it when you see blood and guys, im that kind of persons LOL.
You shall respect my athority!!
bitpipe

Re: What make a great South Park episode to you? - FREE TIBET!!!

Postby bitpipe » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Must have something with what is going on in Tibet - the Dali Lama and China etc etc - hell maybe the Scientologist's can sue / harass the Chinese Gov or something and Jesus can be the Dali Lama's atty... Of course in the end the Jesus would totally over bill the Dali Lama... ;)
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Yeah, when they get 'deep' and start litterally f*cking with holy cows like the Virgin Mary or L Ron, and political hot potatoes, like China, they get the funniest episodes.
zjudes614

Postby zjudes614 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm

what I like is when they bring in something or someone that they can make really funny wich to me the best would be video games ( guitar hero, world of warcraft, holy psp, game orb) mabey they could bring in halo 3 or rock band. :stanpuke:
Ilovepip

Postby Ilovepip » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:32 pm

I´d say that when the whole episode is about something really, really weird.

Also anything where Pip has a major role or where you can see Kenny unhooded!

Ps: Pip rules
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 pm

The utilization of a new guest voice: Mr. Methane (pronounced Mr. Mee-thane: he's British, you know). This man, whom sports a purple & green superhero costume, has the ability to anally take in air & expel it back out through a unique talent known as Petomania (it's a French word which translated into English means "Controlled Anal Voicing"), thusly, he can fart in tune, long & loud & on demand (the real-life Terrance & Phillip rolled into one 6-foot Britisher), & he has made a 15-year-plus "carear" out of farting (just try finding anyone else who can say they did that) as "the World's Only Performing Flatulist". To see his work & buy his album & DVD, log on to his windy website http://www.mrmethane.com, & since Matt & Trey are quite fond of fart jokes, Mr. Methane should be a real blast!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”