cat phero

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

off

cat phero

Postby off » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Great idea the one about getting high with tomcat pheromones.... :)) You people are amazing. By the way, is that true?! Or should I try?! ... :mrgreen:
Indigo Rose

Re: cat phero

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 pm

As some one with four cats, and the one in my family who has to clean up their messes, I never got high and the smell wouldn't make anything worth it. I never took a full blast to the face though (thank God.)
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 pm

It does work, don't listen to her! It has to be the piss from when they're startled though, by another male cat. Right in the face. TRY IT!!!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
off

Postby off » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:26 pm

OK, I've just try it. Well the only thing that my cat pheromones did to me, was to cure my sinus infection.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:35 pm

If you actually went through with it, then the joke wasn't for nothing. I hope you built the real apparatus, or it doesn't work propperly (lol) and you should try again... Srsly it cured your nose, you could smell again even if you didn't want to? Send it to Big Pharma as a cure for sinus trouble, you could make millions :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
off

Postby off » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 pm

YOUU RRIGHT DUUUDE! :idea:

superiorsavior wrote:If you actually went through with it, then the joke wasn't for nothing. I hope you built the real apparatus, or it doesn't work propperly (lol) and you should try again... Srsly it cured your nose, you could smell again even if you didn't want to? Send it to Big Pharma as a cure for sinus trouble, you could make millions :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”