Don't f*ck with the Danes!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Libertarian

Re: Don't f*ck with the Danes!

Postby Libertarian » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:41 pm

The funniest thing is they parodied the dutch but the called it the danes.

But man, come together with the facts, our country sucks ass. :P Unless Poul Schlüter becomes prime minister again. :D
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Sweden is too "hip" to be Canada. At least they have Ikea and H&M.

IKEA is the antichrist. It makes Wallmart look like your local corner store. Can't forget ABBA either :)

By the way, Matt Stone has even visited Finland, and both Matt and Trey have visited Sweden and Norway.

The Sweedish reporter who interviewed them while they were there, kicked major ass. "What do you HATE the most about Matt, then trey?" "That he's a JOO!" LMFAO!

Danish is basically just Swedish with a f'd up pronounciation!

Austrian is the most f*cked up pronunciation of the german tongue on the plannet. No offence to Austria, it's another thing to add to their list of mad quirks.

Cartman up here, soooo funny... He'd hate every last one of us

Nah, he'd try to start a iking army and invade Joorope!

The funniest thing is they parodied the dutch but the called it the danes

I make that mistake all the time. It sounds like they're the same nation, even though they're haf way across North West Europe from one another.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
PeterColada

Postby PeterColada » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Libertarian wrote:But man, come together with the facts, our country sucks ass. :P Unless Poul Schlüter becomes prime minister again. :D

WORD!

Poul Schlüter! The man who once said (at an international convention): "My name is Poul Schlüter - with two "pricks" over U!". What (I guess) he meant to say was: "with two "dots" over U! ("pricks" is a very unfortunate, bad-english, translation of the danish word "prikker", which means dots).

You gotta love it! :D

Btw.: I loved the episode - I'm more proud of being a Dane than ever! Trey & Matt - I love you guys.... :oops:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 pm

I wish they'd insult mah nation more :)

Gotta love sh*tty translations :o
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:12 am

PeterColada wrote:
Libertarian wrote:But man, come together with the facts, our country sucks ass. :P Unless Poul Schlüter becomes prime minister again. :D

WORD!

Poul Schlüter! The man who once said (at an international convention): "My name is Poul Schlüter - with two "pricks" over U!". What (I guess) he meant to say was: "with two "dots" over U! ("pricks" is a very unfortunate, bad-english, translation of the danish word "prikker", which means dots).

You gotta love it! :D

Nice, never heard that one before.. I don't remember who it was. I think it was Marianne Jelved, who said "I just started my period", she meant to say that she just started her political candidature in the danish parliament. Where we in Denmark use the term "periode"...

And Richard Møller Nielsen (former head coach of the Danish Soccer Team) once said: "I think we'll start playing with long balls", speaks for itself, doesn't it?
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:38 pm

I'd hate to upset Denmark too much, since they could single-handedly bring the world economy to a halt. The Danish company Maersk is the single largest transporter of trans-oceanic cargo in the world. (In your face, Hyundai!) They also operate most commercial ports in the United States.

Thus, the Danes could leave the entire world crippled if they wanted.

You read it! You can't unread it!
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:27 am

triplemultiplex wrote:I'd hate to upset Denmark too much, since they could single-handedly bring the world economy to a halt. The Danish company Maersk is the single largest transporter of trans-oceanic cargo in the world. (In your face, Hyundai!) They also operate most commercial ports in the United States.

Thus, the Danes could leave the entire world crippled if they wanted.

Yeah, but unlike the rest of us I'll bet they don't pay taxes at all, otherwise they'd probably outsourced their headquarters already.. But yeah, Mærsk is a great thing for Denmark.
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:34 pm

If they just pack all those container ships with Snukes... :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”