Do you think YOU'RE the biggest fan?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

biggest-SP-fan199

Do you think YOU'RE the biggest fan?

Postby biggest-SP-fan199 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:11 am

Hey all you South Park fans! Post here if you think YOU'RE one of the biggest fans. And if so, why? What makes you the biggest fan? Post now!
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants. -- Cartman
BRMBug

Re: Do you think YOU'RE the biggest fan?

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:28 am

No, but I'm certainly the fattest.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:30 am

It's way too easy for one to say they're <insert series here>'s biggest fan. In fact, the use of the self-proclaimed title kinda lacks meaning when everyone says they're the biggest fan. Normally those who do loosely say they're the biggest fan are biased weird people who think that the show's creators are incapable of doing wrong, even when it's obvious that many episodes are in fact less than perfect. I don't think I can call myself the "biggest fan" of SP. I'm definitely a fan, but not the biggest. Nobody is the "biggest"...you can be rather big, but out of all the people on this planet, what are the chances of someone being the biggest fan ever? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Marjax

Postby Marjax » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:50 pm

I smell the Ultimate National Trivia Showdown Challenge brewing out of this discussion. Only way to tell who REALLY is the biggest fan.

By the way, I'd probably lose.
Marjax

Postby Marjax » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh, and according to facebook, its Morgan from Zionsville Community High School. Morgan has 117,200 points in the South Park trivia game. That means he answered 11,720 trivia questions right, because you get 10 points a piece for questions.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:59 pm

i know i'm not, cause i just started watching it three months ago.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Fuzzba11

Postby Fuzzba11 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:23 am

I've been watching since the first episode, and I still watch it almost daily.
aerisangel16

Postby aerisangel16 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 am

I'd LOVE to think that I'm the biggest Trey/Matt fan.

But theres no freakin way to measure who the biggest fan is, whatever the fandom is.

But I long to work for South Park Studios one day(since I'm studying in that area), I own all their movies, own almost all of the seasons(i'm currently working on that), have seen every episode a minimum of 20 times, and yes, I have a huge crush on Trey Parker.

I may not be the biggest fan, but I certainly consider myself a HUGE fan.
Mr_Mackey

Postby Mr_Mackey » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 am

Hello my name is Robert from Deer Park , NY and i'm new to this forum. Just want to say I love watching south park but i'm far from being an expert so I would not be silly enough to say i'm the biggest fan. Though I am a big fan of the show and love watching it :).

Xbox Live Gamertag~ Robert77777
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:56 pm

No. For a while, I thought I was at least the biggest fan in my country - I had seen every episode, knew all the titles and their seasons by head, could sing the opening song - even Kenny's lines - anytime, knew what every episode dealt with. Every thursday morning I'd illegally download the episode and every afternoon I'd bake some cheese poofs and watch the episode. Then, I'd go to the forum to discuss it and I dissed everyone who didn't like it. This was around season 7. I had seen every movie Trey and Stone did, TMB, and I even heard DVDA.

But, as time kept marching on, I became increasingly bored with South Park. bad episodes like the one with Towelie writing a book - this was probably biased for me 'cause I never heard of the book they were parodying - , Krazy Kripples, and Stanley's Cup, as well as the continued absence of my favorite character, Kenny, diminished my interest in the series. I started to download other series as the criminal I proved myself to be, watch them and delete them, while saving the South Park episodes. Then, I forgot to save them once, forgot there was a new season starting...

Now, while I still have seen every episode of South Park, I don't consider myself a big fan. For me, South Park is just another show like Family Guy or The Simpsons. Good, of course, but I no longer live my life around it anymore. When I think back, I conclude that it was actually an improvement to stop seeing the series in such a fannish way. For example, I no longer have a favorite character - I just see every episode as being written the way the team intended - no need to have a character taaking the main spot.

South Park helped define my values and my likings. If it wasn't for South Park, I'd probably never have any interest in other shows... my life would be very different - some people would probably say it'd be better, but I don't think so.
This is not a sig.
tommasonapoli

Postby tommasonapoli » Fri May 02, 2008 1:28 am

non credo di essere il più grande fan di south park_ e, vedendolo spesso, non credo neppure che a quei due geni piacerebbe crescere integralisti_ ma se un domani parlerò bene inglese lo dovrò anche a loro ed a questo sito.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I don't_ and I suppose that the two genius creators dislike integralist people, even of their show_ But, if tomorrow I will learn to speech fluently I'll be gratefull to Cartman and I'll be gratefull to southparkstudios.com.

Tommaso, Napoli
Pathy

Postby Pathy » Sun May 04, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm a south park fan, but not the biggest. Well, maybe in my country, but in all the world...no ( but i'd like :wink: )

Return to “General South Park Discussion”