Change of direction?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

A Little Overboard

Re: Change of direction?

Postby A Little Overboard » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:56 pm

theres a dif between kids and immature, dude. i do think they started out as assh*les though. :|
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm

A Little Overboard wrote:theres a dif between kids and immature, dude. i do think they started out as assh*les though. :|

That reminds me of what M/T have been saying forever about kids. How they're little bastards made good by society. It sure shined thru in Britney's New Look.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
ahmado78

Postby ahmado78 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 pm

gotta remember southpark isnt just a cartoon, even from the begining trey and matt have been putting subliminal messages throughout their episodes, I'll admit though it they are being more forward about them now, but you gotta remember these guys have been doin this for 12 years and they are also going to "mature"/change. A lot happens in 12 years thats all I gotta say..........
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 pm

ROTFLOLOMG..

Subliminal messages?

Yes, MnT are using South Park as a mind control weapon to take over the world. lol
Blixa

Postby Blixa » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 pm

A Little Overboard wrote:theres a dif between kids and immature, dude. i do think they started out as assh*les though. :|

Yes, there is. For example a 12 or 14 year old and very mature boy might be able to do/think of things kyle and stan do, but a nine-year old?

The best example for stupid/genious is imo the episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die". At first Scott always beats him and he's the stupid little boy, then suddenly he makes Scott send his paerents to certain death, eat them and then screaming in front of his favourite band. Anyway, this was one of my favourite episodes.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:Yes, MnT are using South Park as a mind control weapon to take over the world. lol

YAY they should take over the world, seriously. We can all be under the Parker/Stone power :twisted: :P
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Return to “General South Park Discussion”