south park on the decline? [new seasons SUCK DICK!]

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nwampler

south park on the decline? [new seasons SUCK DICK!]

Postby nwampler » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:18 am

If you haven't noticed lately the episodes have been hit and miss. i mean every other episode really sucks balls!! when will they come out of this rut. and for example: the last episode about the internet shutting off, well how do i put this, it sucked horribly.

and dont get me wrong i love south park :assface:
Butterslover21

Re: south park on the decline?

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 am

NO!!!! SOUTH PARK IS NOT GETTING WORSE!!! people who say that aren't true fans!!!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
obsidian

Postby obsidian » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:30 am

Southpark is definitely on a downward slope!!! So far this season they have put out nothing but crap. It is obvious the writers have lost their talent, or interest in this project. I'd rather let southpark go off the air then let it decline into this amateur B.S
either get on the ball and put out some decent episodes,or stop wasting the viewer's time and call it a wrap!

P.S. True fans have a expectation of quality, only idiots follow blindly , not caring about quality
nwampler

Postby nwampler » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 am

Butterslover21 wrote:NO!!!! SOUTH PARK IS NOT GETTING WORSE!!! people who say that aren't true fans!!!

dude, lay off the drugs seriously. they have lost there talent. examples: the internet was such a great idea, but no follow through, canada on strike was horrible, and dont even get me started on the one with brittany spears
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 am

those wre only 2 bad episodes. the rest (excluding eek! a penis!) were really good! and i'm only 12, so i don't take drugs

nwampler

Postby nwampler » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:42 am

Butterslover21 wrote:those wre only 2 bad episodes. the rest (excluding eek! a penis!) were really good! and i'm only 12, so i don't take drugs

they werent really good, they were just average
and they will never be as good as the older episodes
Kenstar

Postby Kenstar » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Butterslover21 wrote:those wre only 2 bad episodes. the rest (excluding eek! a penis!) were really good! and i'm only 12, so i don't take drugs

If your only 12 now you must have been to young to be a loud to watch sp when it was at its prime, its hard for a show to impress fans who have been watching for years when the origionals were sooooo good. Any 2nd rate show with these episodes i guess would be ok but this is southpark we are talking about... Not family guy.

(cmon the whole penis and mouse singing randomly into the moon, Such a fg joke.)
It's a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation to increase the population of the future generation if you would like a demonstration Lie down!
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:47 am

i've seen the early seasons. the new episodes may not be as good as those in the past, but i'm just glad they even made a season twelve.

and i know i'm not a true fan. my parents started letting me watch it just three months ago. but i have seen almost every episode.

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:56 am

Butterslover21 wrote:NO!!!! SOUTH PARK IS NOT GETTING WORSE!!! people who say that aren't true fans!!!

Wow, it is like someone just took the worst things a noob could say, categorized them, then used the one that really pisses me off.

Listen buddy, I know you're 12. That's a good thing, because otherwise I would get really vicious. A;ll I should have to say is this:
I saw the show when it premiered. I have seen every episode the night each episode has come out. I have spent more time analyzing and enjoying the show than you have spent being self-aware. So, please, don't say I'm not a real fan because I decide to use my brain and the thought that each season is not God is allowed to take hold when appropiate and not expelled viciously like fanboys and fangirls do.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:08 am

okay, i'm sorry i made that stupid comment. i was really hyper at the time. i guess i have a really bad sense of humor if i actually like the new season, so criticize me all you want. all of you are right about whatever it is you're trying to say about me.

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:33 am

Its fine if you like the new season. It tickles you in a way it doesn't for others. Feel free to like the season and defend it's merits: Just don't insult others while ding so and no one will be angry.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PeterCoffin

Postby PeterCoffin » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:53 pm

True fans of anything are losers.
---------------------------------------------
petercoffin.com
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:55 pm

I agree that this season has not been the best. However the episodes in my personal opinion are about the same quality as most of season 1. I'm not totally sure what people mean when they say "original" episodes, but season 1 is about equal to this season and for the most part season 2 is just abit better. Now season 3 in my opinion is when it really takes off and season 4 is my personal favorite(followed by 8) and as of yet this season doesn't compare to those. Also this is only the firt run of the season and it is possible that the second run will bring much higher quallity episodes (like seaoson eleven). Or it could be like season 10 with a one or two gems amongst a group of mid to low quallity eps.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Seriously guys, only 2 episodes this season so far were weak. eek a penis and Britney's New look. Everything else to me was decent to good.

besides, how long do you think the show can run without hitting a weak season? Season 10 and 11 were dynamite with ratings, and to out do themselves would mean having to out do, Imaginationland, The List, and Make Love Not Warcraft.

It's probably better Season 12 blows so were all mesmerized by how season 13 would be better than this one, or something...
obsidian

Postby obsidian » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:21 am

Why is a 12 yr old watching Southpark? Next week we will hear your parents complaining about the material broadcasted on tv, instead of them being responsible and monitoring what their little brats view on tv. If by chance you have your parents permission,then you should make them proud and do everything that Cartman does! Oh yeah dont forget to follow his recipe for chili yum yum :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”