south park on the decline? [new seasons SUCK DICK!]

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenstar

Re: south park on the decline?

Postby Kenstar » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 am

Take a step in her shoes? Her shoes are worth more than my house. Cry me a river, if your rich and famous you deserve a downslide. Just like me, I dont have crazy people all over my car when i leave my house but i have to go to work every day for a living. The grass is always greener i suppose but come on.
It's a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation to increase the population of the future generation if you would like a demonstration Lie down!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:04 am

Kenstar wrote:Take a step in her shoes? Her shoes are worth more than my house. Cry me a river, if your rich and famous you deserve a downslide. Just like me, I dont have crazy people all over my car when i leave my house but i have to go to work every day for a living. The grass is always greener i suppose but come on.

Well that makes sense if you are the kind of person who values money over things like, being able to live your life without your every move being broadcast all over the tabloids.

In that case I feel really..really......really sorry for you.
3hundredZX

Postby 3hundredZX » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

shutup, i've been watching South Park since I was in the 7th grade and watching the first episode.. it still rocks as much as it ever did.

Quit bitching you sluts.

if you don't like it, go watch American Idol.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 pm

1st off: #1207 saved this half seasons from being mediocre and now it is good. So let me start off with that.
2nd: 3hundredZX- f*ck off. Seriously. Either just say you don't think it has jumped the shark or it hasn't, but don't insult people. That is the last resort of someone who has nothing to say. Just because you can't think of criticism doesn't make other people's opinions less valid. If you want to act like a jackass, go to the Bungie forums. If you want to have a nice debate or just say your piece while not moffending people, feel free to say it but don't indult people.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:OMG...are you seriously? The media "bother" her?

The poor woman can't get in her car and drive anywhere without papz clinging to her hood. Several years of having your privacy invaded and lights flashed in your face and you would be crazy too. Before find yourself so willing to jump in her shoes perhaps you should walk in them first.

No. Stop.

If she REEEEEALLY wanted to escape the big bad papz, she could easily step out of the limelight, stop going on TV, spend some time actually learning how to effectively raise her offspring (what an idea!) avoid going out in public for a time, and stop making a spectacle of herself.

The "poor woman" has no one to blame but herself. That's called "personal responsibility." It's a hard concept for most people to grasp, but it does have its merits.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:19 pm

As much as I don't care about Brintey Spears, I will say that it is hard to try to raise her personal responsibility level when if you even try going to the grocery store you are followed. I know that the concept of invasion of privacy may be hard for yopu to grasp just as hard as it is for others to grasp personal responsibility, but it isn't entirely the media's fault nor Spears' fault. They are both equally to blame in different areas- Spears f*cks up and makes herself public too often, but the media is on her 24/7 so even if she didn't want to be in the public's eye she would have a hard time.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm not saying invasion of privacy is not a big deal; I'm saying there comes a time when, say, around the 400th time you leave the house to go grocery shopping and are swarmed by a horde of papparazi, a little lightbulb ought to go off in your head and you might want to reconsider your approach to consuming groceries, such as, oh I don't know, having them delivered?..Or maybe using some of your obscene wealth to hire someone to shop for you???

I'm not saying the papparazi is right by any stretch, but the price of FAME is privacy; you give up some of one for another. In our society it comes with the territory and it's been that way since the time of the Beatles. And it's not 1964, it's 2008.
bubblecar666

Recent South Park.

Postby bubblecar666 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 am

I am a proud South Park viewer. And, sadly, the newest seasons of south park have gotten less and less entertaining. All the show focuses on now is the shock factor, like when stan's dad spooged everywhere in the recent internet episode. It's cool that each episode has something to do with current events, but every new episode is serious and isn't really funny anymore. Very sad. The old epsiodes were funny because they wern't always relevant to us, the viewers, or they didn't always have a serious tone. They were just straight up funny. The episode were Cartman was crucified was a funny as sh*t episode. It makes me very sad that the creators, Matt and Trey, had to stray from this style of episodes. I can't stand the serious tone of ALL the new episodes and the shock factor implemented in them. It's okay to have one or two episodes in a season that do that, but that should be the max per season.

I'm not sure if anyone else feels like I do, or if they even care because they're blind to the fact that new episodes are losing their funny, but this message is directed toward the writers. Hopefully they read this message so something can be done.

-Matt, of St. Louis
Cortes1988

Re: Recent South Park.

Postby Cortes1988 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:47 am

the newest season not bad im liking it IMO
Mr_Mackey

Re: Recent South Park.

Postby Mr_Mackey » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 am

It certainly isn't one of the best seasons but keep in mind still 7 episodes left so maybe they will make up for it. Can't wait til I can download the latest episode on my xbox 360!
jbruno585

South Park losing it's touch?

Postby jbruno585 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 pm

:( I am not happy. I have been a loyal SP fan since before the show aired (back in the spirit of christmas days) Season Twelve has disappointed me to no end. Super Fun Time was without a doubt the WORST episode ever. I hope they come back strong after the mid-season sabbatical. It is still, and probably always will be the best show ever, but when I can watch an entire episode without so much as a chuckle, Im pissed. Step it up guys, or I swear I will watch Family Guy.
Just_Jackie

Re: South Park losing it's touch?

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:59 pm

jbruno585 wrote::( I am not happy. I have been a loyal SP fan since before the show aired (back in the spirit of christmas days) Season Twelve has disappointed me to no end. Super Fun Time was without a doubt the WORST episode ever. I hope they come back strong after the mid-season sabbatical. It is still, and probably always will be the best show ever, but when I can watch an entire episode without so much as a chuckle, Im pissed. Step it up guys, or I swear I will watch Family Guy.

Umm...you were watching South Park when the Spirit of Christmas "aired"?

Please go watch Family Guy.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:27 am

Jackie, he said before the show aired, so regardless of whethe ror not you believe him your reading abilities failed you in that section of the post.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:03 am

I think everyone here needs to calm done because this is starting to become unpleasant and we don't want that.

My personal opinion on this subject is that season 12 isn't the best season ever, but it is NOT the work of the devil.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
dave1999

Matt, Trey, the news series has been crap!

Postby dave1999 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:51 pm

Matt, Trey,

I really liked South Park the movie- it was hilarious, I seen it back in October 2000 with my cousin- before I seen it, I hated South Park with a passion for the crap animation, etc.

Well, the recent new series' have been disapointing, and the new series has been totally crap so far. This is a comedy right? It's meant to be funny? And you two supposedly know what makes people laugh? -the only funny couple of minutes from the new series, have been-

*when Britney is preforming on stage with her head off, and all the dancers trying to big her up
* the youtubers fight
* when the FBI/CIA whatever try to reason with the internet then shoot at it.

-and those were like moderately funny moments... the rest has been totally pointless, and unfunny, and kinda veers towards family entertainment.

Actually, when I think about it, there aren't that many laugh out loud South Park episodes... the ones that made me laugh were-

* of course, The Movie
* Sexual Harrsement Panda
*Russel's Crowe's Fightin' Roun' The Waarld'
*Jackofisaur
* Hell 2006
*The Return Of Chef.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”