south park on the decline? [new seasons SUCK DICK!]

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Butterslover21

Re: south park on the decline?

Postby Butterslover21 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 am

obsidian wrote:Why is a 12 yr old watching Southpark? Next week we will hear your parents complaining about the material broadcasted on tv, instead of them being responsible and monitoring what their little brats view on tv. If by chance you have your parents permission,then you should make them proud and do everything that Cartman does! Oh yeah dont forget to follow his recipe for chili yum yum :unhoodedkenny:

hey, my older brothers watched it when they were like, 9. and twelve year olds aren't stupid! we're mature enough to watch south park! everyone thinks kids my age are into the disney channel crap, like hannah montana. we're not like that at all.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:51 am

Butterslover21 wrote:
obsidian wrote:Why is a 12 yr old watching Southpark? Next week we will hear your parents complaining about the material broadcasted on tv, instead of them being responsible and monitoring what their little brats view on tv. If by chance you have your parents permission,then you should make them proud and do everything that Cartman does! Oh yeah dont forget to follow his recipe for chili yum yum :unhoodedkenny:

hey, my older brothers watched it when they were like, 9. and twelve year olds aren't stupid! we're mature enough to watch south park! everyone thinks kids my age are into the disney channel crap, like hannah montana. we're not like that at all.

I second that times a thousand. Everyone thinks pre-teens wouldn't 'understand' the stuff on South Park, and that we're not mature enough to get it, but that is bull!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 pm

First of all, yes 12 year olds are stupid.

Second of all, some of you guys are being way harsh with your comments.

I mean, you make it sound like every single episode from all the past seasons have all been great, so now that there have been a few who haven't been as good as MLNW, South Park must be on the decline. Some episodes are better than others, just like the past seasons. So, I'd say they are right where they should be.
Last edited by Just_Jackie on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:First of all, yes 12 year olds are stupid.

What?! Would you mind telling us why all 12 year olds are stupid? I'm not saying all 12 year olds are geniuses or anything, but lots of pre-teens are very mature and SMART.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:50 am

Delilah wrote:
Just_Jackie wrote:First of all, yes 12 year olds are stupid.

What?! Would you mind telling us why all 12 year olds are stupid? I'm not saying all 12 year olds are geniuses or anything, but lots of pre-teens are very mature and SMART.

Because their 12 and they don't know anything about anything. And the fact that they don't recognize this..well...

Anyway, I hope the rest of the people will let up on the SP team a bit.
Kenstar

Postby Kenstar » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 am

Are you smarter than a fifth grader? Lol.

Anyways, I use to watch this show when i was 12, I started watching when I was 10, I am now 17. It was funny then, its funny now no matter what age you are so yeah 12 year olds can watch it.

Also, SP is not on the decline because of a few bad episodes but about 3 of the last 4 have been worst then any episode in history to argue with your comment about bad episodes in the past, but thats just my opinion. Brittany Spears new look is by far the worst episode ever made, ever.
It's a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation to increase the population of the future generation if you would like a demonstration Lie down!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:59 am

Butterslover21 wrote:hey, my older brothers watched it when they were like, 9. and twelve year olds aren't stupid! we're mature enough to watch south park! everyone thinks kids my age are into the disney channel crap, like hannah montana. we're not like that at all.

Delilah wrote:I second that times a thousand. Everyone thinks pre-teens wouldn't 'understand' the stuff on South Park, and that we're not mature enough to get it, but that is bull!

I'll let you both live, but only because you can write relatively well for your age. But know this:

Viacom doesn't want you posting here if you're not 16 years old yet. Don't complain, or I'll just permaban you.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 am

I personally think that Brtiney's New Look was definately not one of the better episodes. However, I still think Jackovasaurus is the worst. >shudders<

But, while the Britney episode was flawed, I think it was well worth the point about the way the public treats celebrities. The episode was about Britney but it also can speak of Lindsay Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith or Miley Cyrus. The paparazzi follows these people around because people have nothing better to spend their money on than magazines full of pictures of people they don't know and will never meet. Go fig.

At least there was a point to this episode. I still defy anyone to say anything good about Jackovasaurous.

Big-Will wrote:Viacom doesn't want you posting here if you're not 16 years old yet. Don't complain, or I'll just permaban you.

Ok, I'm totally scared of you right now. :(
Kenstar

Postby Kenstar » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:28 am

No one deserves to have that much money and be that famous just for singing. There has to be a loft side to everything, in Brittanys case its the media bothering her, she should just deal with it. I'll trade places with her if i have to, i wouldn't mind being a millionare right now.

I agree with you about the jackovasaures ep had no point but it was still funny imo, but thats just imo.
It's a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation to increase the population of the future generation if you would like a demonstration Lie down!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 am

OMG...are you seriously? The media "bother" her?

The poor woman can't get in her car and drive anywhere without papz clinging to her hood. Several years of having your privacy invaded and lights flashed in your face and you would be crazy too. Before find yourself so willing to jump in her shoes perhaps you should walk in them first.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:I still defy anyone to say anything good about Jackovasaurous.

...It ended.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:35 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Just_Jackie wrote:I still defy anyone to say anything good about Jackovasaurous.

...It ended.

LOL I stand corrected. :lol:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:
At least there was a point to this episode. I still defy anyone to say anything good about Jackovasaurous.

I've got plenty of good things to say about that episode, and not to be defiant.

The subplot of Ned losing his voice box was funny.
The song Cartman sang in the woods by the campfire was funny.
Cartman asking to borrow one of Kenny's gloves (to wipe his butt with) was funny.
The sitcom satire with the laugh track was funny.

I could go on, but a lot of people seem to dismiss this episode just because the Jackovasaurs were annoying.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Butterslover21 wrote:hey, my older brothers watched it when they were like, 9. and twelve year olds aren't stupid! we're mature enough to watch south park! everyone thinks kids my age are into the disney channel crap, like hannah montana. we're not like that at all.

Delilah wrote:I second that times a thousand. Everyone thinks pre-teens wouldn't 'understand' the stuff on South Park, and that we're not mature enough to get it, but that is bull!

I'll let you both live, but only because you can write relatively well for your age. But know this:

Viacom doesn't want you posting here if you're not 16 years old yet. Don't complain, or I'll just permaban you.

thanks for letting me live, big-will! i owe you!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Yeah, thanks!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”