Cartman and holocaust denial

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

y2k8

Cartman and holocaust denial

Postby y2k8 » Fri May 23, 2008 6:36 pm

I have a feeling it's comming,an episode where cartman denies the holocaust and well wouldn't that make for a great episode? it would really push cartman into a amedinamanjad type figure.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Cartman and holocaust denial

Postby Big-Will » Fri May 23, 2008 8:54 pm

He can't deny the Holocaust. He's admitted that it happened. Ooooops.

From "Tsst":

Cartman: Yes! I’ve lost almost ten pounds now. You see what I mean?? I totally know how it felt to be a Jew in the Holocaust now!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri May 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Cartman doesn’t want to deny the Holocaust! Cartman sees the Holocaust as perhaps Hitler’s finest work! Cartman attempted to recreate the “Final Solution” in The Passion of the Jew. He knows exactly what Hitler was up to, makes no attempt to apologize for it, and he relishes the opportunity to finish up for him.

Remember when he has the marchers say, "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten"? Well, I wonder what that translates to in English?

He is such a devilishly detestable little sh*t! But that’s our Cartman!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri May 23, 2008 10:00 pm

He did enjoy watching the video of it when Principal Victoria put it on for him to realize how evil his Halloween costume was. Of course she made it worse by making him a kkk "ghost." LOL he does enjoy racism eh?
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Fri May 23, 2008 10:02 pm

y2k8 wrote:I have a feeling it's comming,an episode where cartman denies the holocaust and well wouldn't that make for a great episode? it would really push cartman into a amedinamanjad type figure.

Cartman worships the holocuast, dude
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 pm

CartmansWhore wrote:He did enjoy watching the video of it when Principal Victoria put it on for him to realize how evil his Halloween costume was. Of course she made it worse by making him a kkk "ghost." LOL he does enjoy racism eh?

I especially like his reaction to the Muslim student in The Snuke. The term “politically correct” has a very different meaning for Doughboy.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Wow, I sounded very redundant in that last post, lol forgive me.
But yeah, PC? Nah, it's against the Cartman faith.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Your post sounded good to me.

I loved that part where Cartman, for the first time, sees Hitler deliver a speech and become enthralled; then asks to see it again!

PC for Eric IS being an intolerant racist bastard!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat May 24, 2008 12:23 am

I remember watching that ep w/ my bf who said out loud, " let's see it again." You know, pretending to be Cartman? And he was actually right. so yeah hahaha. Awesome, I love that scene.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Satan's Buttplug will never deny the Holocaust. I bet he watches the History Channel so he can wank off to films of death camps.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
y2k8

Postby y2k8 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 pm

of course cartman doesn't have to mean it. My idea is for Cartman to reject teh hollocaust and convinces everyone in south park to do so aswell so that he can do it again.
supercartman

Postby supercartman » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:47 pm

i guess it would be funny seeing how pissed off kyle would be

Return to “General South Park Discussion”