25 Business lessons from South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

hittingsmoke

25 Business lessons from South Park

Postby hittingsmoke » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 am

I ran into this article on Digg while watching Volcano... Crazy coincidence or what?

"25 things I learned about business from South Park"

http://www.insidecrm.com/features/south-park-business-lessons-060308/

I wrote an essay in high school about a link between certain South Park episodes and moral lessons and problems with modern society. I f*cking blew everyone out of the water with it and ended up getting passed through the class early not long after. Seems yall have more to offer than just comedy.
AngusMcTavish

Re: 25 Business lessons from South Park

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:15 am

Now, THAT is impressive!

Well, done, hs...well done, indeed! (applause)
Dahby Doo

Postby Dahby Doo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 am

Ha, amazing article. More proof that South Park is the most intelligent show on TV.

:assface:
WiLLiaint

Postby WiLLiaint » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Although I disagree with several of these "things I learned about business from South Park", the people writing comments (on the page )seemed to be confused with the morals of the episodes, and the premise of the article. Not all episodes' plot are about business, but according to this badly contrived work, many of them have some in the sub-plot.
Another article could be written to prove the faults on this one, unfortunately.
Such as the episodes, 'Gnomes', 'Something Wal-Mart this way comes', or even "Butt-Out". The really obviously business ones. Maybe that's why they were omitted.
But wait, if these things in the article are things that "Amber" learned, they were already pretty obvious and well known in the first place...
You know, I think I've learned something today, and it wasn't about business.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you can't

Return to “General South Park Discussion”