2. Give him the complete South Park on DVD.
3. Watch chaos unfold.
skurtz wrote:nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!
I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Because that's what I do.
2 - Stop by Cartmen's house.
3 - Give Cartmen a few bucks and tell him to go away for awhile.
4 - Visit Miss Cartmen's Bedroom.
I'd then come up with some master plan, along with Kenny, Kyle and Stan, on how to piss off Cartman big time.
Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
I mean Kenny
Cause no one messes with Kenny anymore (Fanboy and Chum Chum: Maybe I should change my name to Kenny yah no one messes with Kenny) Also I'd see what the heck South Park Middle/Jr. High looks like.
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle
98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
2. Become an elementary teacher
3. Befriend Nurse Gollum
4. Offer to adopt the McCormick kids
2. show stan, kyle, kenny and cartman the video of kenny getting squished on americas stupidest home videos so his friends will beleave him. kenny will be so happy that he kisses me and we go out.
3. win over the other two. (i know exactly how to do that, cause i know them so well from watching the show) and effictivally take cartmans place in the group.
4. show them some fanfictions and watch their reactions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest