South Park and the Olympics

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

megalo

South Park and the Olympics

Postby megalo » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Any thoughts about South Park Spoofing the Olympics? I would love to see them go over the controversy with the media constantly bringing back up the age of the chinese gymnasts. I foresee a revisit to the Chinpokomon - very small penis episode

"Chinpokomon Executive: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!"

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijin ... &type=lgns

In an interview with The Associated Press, Lu (Shanzhen) said Asian gymnasts are naturally smaller than their American and European rivals.

“At this competition, the Japanese gymnasts were just as small as the Chinese,” he said. “Chinese competitors have for years all been small. It is not just this time. It is a question of race. European and American athletes are all powerful, very robust. But Chinese athletes cannot be like that. They are by nature that small.”
CaptainCameron

Re: South Park and the Olympics

Postby CaptainCameron » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Eh, I doubt that they would. When the show starts up, the Olympics will be over, and not much has happened that would pique their interest. And Chinpokomon was Japanese, and Trey is married to a Japanese woman, has been to Japan(I'd guess on numerous occasions.) probably can speak Japan very well, and has been interested in Japanese culture. So, anything to do with Japanhas a great chance. China? Not so much, plus they already dealt with China and sports in "Conjoined Fetus Lady".

Return to “General South Park Discussion”