winners of alien contest

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BigAl89

winners of alien contest

Postby BigAl89 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 am

so July 7th i received an email stating that I was a winner in the contest and was to receive a signed season 11 dvd - i replied with my info (address and such) so they could send me a release form and I could send proof that im 18. the email said i had to send the form back within 10 days or else forfeit the prize. so this is all well and good except that I have still not received anything.
i've tried emailing mr. halpin about this and i've never gotten a reply. so my question is - have any winners out there gotten anything yet? im just curious if i'm the only one in this situation.
thanks
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
BRMBug

Re: winners of alien contest

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 am

Not yet. I've sent another message earlier in the week, and still nothing.
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:42 am

Wow, congrats on winning though guys! Its an honour to be on the same forum as yous! :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Well, I only came in second so to speak.
BigAl89

Postby BigAl89 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:24 pm

thanks LT we just got lucky :wink:

- still haven't gotten/heard anything. If any other winners get something post here or send me a message - thanks.
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 am

Ok, that does it. I sent another message the night before last, and it's now been returned to me.
So my question now is, has anyone received anything related to this contest at all? Release forms, additional messages, anything? Is there anyone out there who has actually received their prizes? I don't really care for myself, since I already have an Imaginationland DVD, I just want to know if me and BigAl are the only ones.

PS, I just sent a message to KungFu Design asking about that.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:47 am

I've sent your post to nall; hopefully that'll get things moving. If you already sent him a PM and he didn't reply, my PM might not help. :(
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 am

I haven't yet. I was debating on whether to just send one to nall or to every admin I could think of.
BigAl89

Postby BigAl89 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Big-Will wrote:I've sent your post to nall; hopefully that'll get things moving. If you already sent him a PM and he didn't reply, my PM might not help. :(

Thanks for trying to help out Will :D

Return to “General South Park Discussion”