Season 12- The worst season by far!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BigCamera4892

Re: Season 12- The worst season by far!

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Yes, Season 12 was an enjoyable season, in my opinion, but certain not the worst season. I did not want it end so quickly before Thanksgiving. Now we have repeats 'til March '09.

Well as they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, so I'll rewatch this enjoyable season.

That was my 2¢

--BigCamera4892 a/k/a BigC a/k/a BC
gillianinchains

Postby gillianinchains » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 pm

:? I have to disagree; every episode that I catch has something insightful to say about the world in a way that is so hilarious that I'm constantly bustin' guts...
I LOVED Britney's New Look and thought it was friggin awesome and the only episode that I can say out of ALL of the seasons that I was sorta 'eh' on was the Jackovasaurs.
Were they wrong to finish what they started with George Lucas and Spielberg? I figure they were putting a resolution to the plot point by putting their a%$es behind bars at the end, and in their own world that they have created they have allowed theirselves and those who grew up on those movies (children of the '80's) a little justice.

In short, I am loving Season 12 and don't really get what you're saying.
y2001

Postby y2001 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:46 am

death9999 wrote:Season 12 is not the worst by far.. Season 2 was terrible. Trey and Matt hate it themselves.

Imaginationland? That didnt do anything for you?

More Crap? episode was a classic.

------------

I'm stunned, more crap a classic? please kill yourself
spfan1

Postby spfan1 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm

OMIGOD
i lovvvvvved everythang of dis season
it was awesome expecially,Britney,And the Undgroundable
the only one i didnt care for was The Aids one because it bored me a bit
but i still lovvve it :gothstan: :gothstan:
You're reading this because it might be funny.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:19 am

Originality in season 12?

Na, Super Fun Time, Major Boobage, Tonsil Trouble, The Ungroundable, and Breast Cancer Show ever are all unoriginal. Each of those make fun of some current event right?

There's nothing wrong with season 12. I think the kids just need the drama so they pretend South Park sucks now.
PhilipSerbia

Postby PhilipSerbia » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Season 12 was great! My favorite episode from season 12 is over logging.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Every single time South Park ends at least part of a season, this come up. Or at least sence I have been on this board.
Eather that or whenever an episode is not up to par there are several threads about how the episode suck.

My point is, that these types of threads now have very low value to me and doesn't change my opinion over how much the season "sucked" or "kicked ass".
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:16 pm

CartmanMills wrote:See, I never used to mind that they did references except it's now become unfunny to the point that I barely smile. It's probably down to Trey and Matt knowing that whatever they produce, people will like it. It's almost knee-jerk comedy now.. or so it seems. "Let's put that on, that's funny!" - when, looking at the old seasons, there used to be alot of thought process behind the comedy and writing.

Did you know they came up with the Terri Schiavo episode by thinking "What's happening in the news right now?" I'm pretty damn sure the old episodes didn't have too much thought into them. Matt and Trey just thought, "What's happening in the news right now?" and they'd make an episode on it. That's what they do now but with movies, making it so the plots can be more interesting, and so the show is less preachy. They actually stopped the political sh*t in season 11, yet people say it was a legendary season, then they rip on season 12 for not being political. Now that this has become more clear; however, people say that they want it to go back to the way it was...because...drama is needed. There's actually nothing wrong with season 12, at all. I'd challenge someone to tell me otherwise.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Granted some of season 12 was...sub par. Such as the Pandemic series and the Britney episode. But you have to think, there's only 7 episodes per run. So when they f*ck up, it's a big deal. So when Matt and Trey came up with Pandemic-probably because one of them went to Peru and hated it, kind of like what they did with Rainforest Schmainforest-then they made an episode on it, but couldn't make it a one parter so had to make it a two parter. Then because of that...the whole second half "sucked" because some people forget to look at the good episodes such as EVERY ONE BUT PANDEMIC 1 AND 2.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”