Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby That God Damn Moose » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Woodland critters
Scuzzle Butt
Ice Cream crapping taco
Marklars
Joozians
Guinea Saurus Rex
Moses
Starvin' Marvin
Sexual Harassment Panda
Ginger Kids
Spookie Fish
Shelly
Towelie
Underpants Gnomes
Crab People
Evil Stan Clone
Fonics Monkey
Kyle's Cousin Kyle
Jackovasaurus
God
Mr. Twig
Jennifer Lopez
Jewfin
Manbearpig

all take first place
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Forgy
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby Forgy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 am

It's def. a tie-up between Stand and Kyle! WOOT! :D
U_Bstrd!_10
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby U_Bstrd!_10 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Kyle, but more just the most adorable one. With or without the hat :)
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Forgy
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby Forgy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Kenny is pretty awesome, too, you must admit. But more awesome without the hood.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby 203177 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:18 pm

well, i always thought that bridon kid from ESM was really cute. but i'm not gonna say hot it just sounds strange.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
erjolog
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby erjolog » Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 am

Iceman720 wrote:Ive got it!! The hottest South Park character is Ms. Stevenson the Kindergarden teacher!


Nice!

and Ms Ellen also...

...just a pitty they are both death :(
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
BigCamera4892

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 am

I like Red and Heide. And the Raisin's Girls.
WICKED165
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby WICKED165 » Sun May 10, 2009 10:01 pm

it's so obvious that cartman is the best of them all i mean cmonn he's a fck*** genious!!!
Jirachi Chick
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby Jirachi Chick » Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:The girl in the teal from ESM. Here she is, first row, second from the left.

I don't know her name, but she fits this thread all right 8)

Image

Right-Click to see the whole pic, but I still say it's her - first row, second from the left.


OMG, lol, that's the character everyone tells me I look like. XD
Except I have glasses, but whatever, people still say that. :roll:
BigCamera4892

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon May 11, 2009 2:26 am

Jirachi Chick wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:The girl in the teal from ESM. Here she is, first row, second from the left.

I don't know her name, but she fits this thread all right 8)

Image

Right-Click to see the whole pic, but I still say it's her - first row, second from the left.


OMG, lol, that's the character everyone tells me I look like. XD
Except I have glasses, but whatever, people still say that. :roll:


In that case, I change my answer to: Jirachi Chick xD
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby Wii fit man » Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 am

WICKED165 wrote:it's so obvious that cartman is the best of them all i mean cmonn he's a fck*** genious!!!

This says hottest. And he is DEFINETLY not hot, unless you like lardasses.

He's also retarded.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby superiorsavior » Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Whenever I see Clyde, Butters and Tweek I just wanna run upto them and give them a big hug but that's cuteness not hotness; Craig will probably be a very hot guy someday.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Jirachi Chick
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby Jirachi Chick » Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
Jirachi Chick wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:The girl in the teal from ESM. Here she is, first row, second from the left.

I don't know her name, but she fits this thread all right 8)

Image

Right-Click to see the whole pic, but I still say it's her - first row, second from the left.


OMG, lol, that's the character everyone tells me I look like. XD
Except I have glasses, but whatever, people still say that. :roll:


In that case, I change my answer to: Jirachi Chick xD



lol, thanks. :wink:
erjolog
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby erjolog » Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
WICKED165 wrote:it's so obvious that cartman is the best of them all i mean cmonn he's a fck*** genious!!!

This says hottest. And he is DEFINETLY not hot, unless you like lardasses.

He's also retarded.


Wut u saying!!
He´s awesome and we all know that!
At least, wicked and i know that...
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
RideTheLightning
Posts: 3643
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 am

Re: Who is the hottest South Park charecter?

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Whenever I see Clyde, Butters and Tweek I just wanna run upto them and give them a big hug but that's cuteness not hotness; Craig will probably be a very hot guy someday.


Alright I can see people calling them cute.... but really?!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest