What youd like to see in a South Park episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

DoctorDynamite

Re: What youd like to see in a South Park episode

Postby DoctorDynamite » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:48 pm

I'd quite like to see an episode where everyone dies except Kenny. But in the end it could turn out to be a dream or something, because you can't really kill all the other characters.
Shame_US

Postby Shame_US » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Maybe they could have the boys get lost in the wilderness, and they're embattled about which "suvivor" type show (survivorman or man vs. wild) technique they should use to make it out. Mix it up this time, where Kyle likes one and Stan the other. Kenny and Cartman have their favs as well, and side with who's ever side. Maybe a Les Stroud appearance and a fake Bear Grylles(sp?)

With the boys lost, their parents balk on a rescue at all, due to the economy, and the cost of the search&rescue, along with the continual cost of raising them. (funny insues...like Cartmans mom when he got "Gingervitis" and comptenplated putting him down :lol: ) But the boys make it out on their own, resovling their "survival" issues, and saving themselves.
kendell9000

Postby kendell9000 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 am

i would like to see an episode where tourettes guy from youtube comes to south park
TomDaniel

Postby TomDaniel » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 pm

I would love to see an episode version of the movie groundhog day(starring bill murray), where cartman lives the same day over and over..
hempster

Here's what I would like to see

Postby hempster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:51 pm

How about if the kids reinvent the cigarette, this time as a soup & salad garnishment/spice! HIghlight hemp, taxation, taxation without representation, marijuana, smoker's behavior when it comes to saving money, tobacco usage, parenting, the commercial machine and irresponsible citizens. This is right up the writer's & producer's alley. Feel free to add any story line ideas!
ploekje13

Re: Write here your south park episode ideas!!!

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 am

I have myself a great idea for an episode:

Stan, kyle cartman, kenny and cartman's mum are going with the airplane to new york 'cause the new gamesphere comes out there. When they are in the airplane cartman's mum has seks with pilot, and the airplane crashes. Kenny ofcourse dies x] and the plane divides itself in 3 parts a bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a HIPPI and the part with the seats and all the plane food and there are stan and kyle en cartman's mum is trapped in the cockpit with the pilot and there still having seks

this was my idea I hope everybody likes it
authorytah

Postby authorytah » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 am

203177 wrote:I want to see Lindsay Lohan being made fun or Miley Cyrus.

stop bein jelouse u who*** :assface:
authorytah

Postby authorytah » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 am

TomDaniel wrote:I would love to see an episode version of the movie groundhog day(starring bill murray), where cartman lives the same day over and over..

nice many possibilities ther
authorytah

Postby authorytah » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 am

DoctorDynamite wrote:I'd quite like to see an episode where everyone dies except Kenny. But in the end it could turn out to be a dream or something, because you can't really kill all the other characters.

that was rated "R" for fukin retarded get out of here stupid
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm

authorytah wrote:
DoctorDynamite wrote:I'd quite like to see an episode where everyone dies except Kenny. But in the end it could turn out to be a dream or something, because you can't really kill all the other characters.

that was rated "R" for fukin retarded get out of here stupid

Hey now... can't we all just get along here? If you don't like the idea, fine, but you don't have ta insult users due to it.

Actually, I would like the ending of SP to be simular and have chaotic disorder and mess like a post acocoplase stuff and all the charaters die off one by one.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Jewish Pride 1

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 pm

authorytah wrote:
203177 wrote:I want to see Lindsay Lohan being made fun or Miley Cyrus.

stop bein jelouse u who*** :assface:

what the hell? :?

I would like to see Cartman and Stan have an episode together, can't believe that after 12 seasons there hasnt even been one where those two are paired up.

Kyle and Butters would be fun too.
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Forgy

Postby Forgy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:23 am

I want to see Kenny....HOODLESS. And Kyle NEEDS a kickass haircut. I also think he should speak hebrew in an episode (sorry if this has already been done, I haven't watched all the episodes yet.)
turkishvan2

Postby turkishvan2 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

I would like to see more of Canada and Ike. Ike is super cute and although I have nothing against them, Canadians are really fun to make fun of.(Sorry, using fun twice in a sentence is pretty redundant, isn't it?)
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:48 am

No...

I would like to see kenny die just 1 more time
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:07 am

I'd like to see a shitload of different things. I'll list just a few, though.

1. Poking fun at emos
2. I'd like to see them kill kenny again, even if it's just for one episode in this upcoming season.
3. I also think it would be interesting if Pip became more involved in the plot. Nowadays he's pretty much just a prop.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”