Scott Malkinson

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BigFloppyDonkey

Scott Malkinson

Postby BigFloppyDonkey » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 pm

So, about this charming little fellow who has a lisp and diabetes...

Will we ever see him again or was he just used devilishly to propegate the idea that the boys were in fact, the lowest on the social ladder (Elementary School Musical).

I for one think he should at least be a background character like poor Tweek has been resigned to.

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Donations??
republocrat23

Re: Scott Malkinson

Postby republocrat23 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Thcott Malkinthon (lithp) is finally a funny character, ethpecially thinthe Kenny hath been all but dithregarded ath a character. Matt and Trey in my opinion have lotht their edginess, and Thcott ith a great way for them to get it back.
RejoiceItsSusan

Postby RejoiceItsSusan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am

I doubt it, I think hes just a random kid they wanted for that episode. Like the ugly kids in The List.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:17 am

republocrat23 wrote:Thcott Malkinthon (lithp) is finally a funny character, ethpecially thinthe Kenny hath been all but dithregarded ath a character. Matt and Trey in my opinion have lotht their edginess, and Thcott ith a great way for them to get it back.

Kenny had a bigger role this season than the past 7! He just wasn't in Canada On Strike but that's because they NEEDED Butters to do the What What In The Butt thing. It would be lame if Kenny was.
republocrat23

Postby republocrat23 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 am

Kenny hath jutht become a prop, regardleth of whether or not he appearth in the epithodeth or not. He needth to be more of a character.
mayor_of_hicktown

Postby mayor_of_hicktown » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm

I liked the scott malkinson character. He had me rollin, and when cartman made funn of him that was just simply great. But I don't see him really being much use...
I agree with whoever it was that said he was in the episode just to demonstrate exactly how low the boys had sunk on the social ladder.
B.rayy <3

Return to “General South Park Discussion”