Stephen Fowler On Wife Swap

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

DavidAD

Stephen Fowler On Wife Swap

Postby DavidAD » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 am

Disregard if this has been brought up already but I would like to see South Park represent this guy on a future episode. He is a total dick & deserves some South Park attention!
Lonely_Jew

Re: Stephen Fowler On Wife Swap

Postby Lonely_Jew » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 am

Dude, let me just say I totally agree with you. On the second part, at least. That guy, of ANY OTHER MAN ON EARTH, is the biggest jerk on the planet. I mean, seriously. I was raised to respect other people's opinions, but . . . he has no problem sharing his, so I'll share mine. :D

But . . . I don't know. While it seems a plausible thing for M and T to do, I actually think it's time Mr. Fowler got a break from all of this. He lost his job. Embarrassed his family. Disgraced himself in front of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

I think the guy's learned his lesson.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 am

What did he do?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Jesus, is that show still on?
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:26 pm

He switched wives with this Midwestern couple, and ended up with an overweight woman who had a taste for fast food and go-carts. Being originally from Britain and a huge, HUGE bigotist snob, he used his undeserved hour on Wife-Swap to effectively offend every race, life-style, level of education . . . let's just say every PERSON in America.

He appeared to be extremely anti-American, and insulted the wife he swapped with to the point of tears.

I cannot even attempt to mask the horrors of what he said in this message. You Tube, however, can. I believe the video of all his offenses can be found rather easily if you just type in the name 'Stephen Fowler'.

And yes, the show is still on. :D I actually haven't seen it in years-- I just saw the story on Yahoo News and it caught my attention. That led me to You Tube and . .. well, the rest is history.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Wow... what a creep.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “General South Park Discussion”