I demand Cartman get Revenge on Wendy

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMarioKirby

Re: I demand Cartman get Revenge on Wendy

Postby SuperMarioKirby » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:35 pm

No no, you have it all wrong. Cartman can't win because he has always been viewed as the pussy who was all talk. And face it, you only said that because I pwned you with a long post. :P
Everyone knows it's butters!

That's me.
marioR

Postby marioR » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Sorry but I don’t renumber you or your "long post", and if Cartman is such a "pussy" than how came because of him two people (and a LOT of hippies) died, and of course the fact that he had the nerves to cut the bodies into a delicious meal :D , so I don’t really think that he’s a pussy, plus all talk would also be cool, just make her safer because of the humiliation and stuff (not only fists are a tool of evil). :cartmanevil:
Mcarthur69

Postby Mcarthur69 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Personally, i don't think Cartman should get revenge because it wouldn't really make sense considering that Wendy can kick his ass, and if he had to get revenge it be better if it was physcological revenge and not physical. However, either way I bet South park would make it hillarious if they made a revenge episode.
SuperMarioKirby

Postby SuperMarioKirby » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:42 pm

marioR wrote:Sorry but I don’t renumber you or your "long post", and if Cartman is such a "pussy" than how came because of him two people (and a LOT of hippies) died, and of course the fact that he had the nerves to cut the bodies into a delicious meal :D , so I don’t really think that he’s a pussy, plus all talk would also be cool, just make her safer because of the humiliation and stuff (not only fists are a tool of evil). :cartmanevil:

He used a drill to beat the hippies. He got someone else to shoot the people. cutting things isn't nerve, it's culinary skills. :P I can denounce any moment of bravery you say.

That's me.
marioR

Postby marioR » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

... Cutting people isn’t a sight of brewery... I disagree but you can say so. Also Cartman was the one who thought of a plan for those 2 people (with he made into a meal) to die and he designed the drill which with he probably killed over 100 hippies but yeah, "he is stupid and he is a pussy", interesting. :?: :? :?:
SuperMarioKirby

Postby SuperMarioKirby » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

Dude, have you heard the things he says? He thinks dolphins live in igloos. That's stupidity.
And he weasled his way out of the fight he caused. That's not bravery.

That's me.
marioR

Postby marioR » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm

He is smart is some ways, for example when he talks about general knowledge he seams like a moron but when he thinks of a plan for somebody to die he’s a freaking Einstein, think about it, all that Wendy did for somebody to safer and die was that she paid some terrorists to send her to the son, it’s boring, as for Cartman, well he thought of a brilliant way to manipulate witch somebody to kill he’s enemy’s parents. Also he’s enemy’s idols saw him crying and made fun of him (after his parents died), of course he also ate his parents not knowing about it.
As for being brave, when he’s about to fight somebody and fell pain he is scared but when he cuts a human body he feels happy, I don’t think we can say that he’s brave or a that he’s a scarred little pussy.
The important think is that when he’s about to make a human being safer, he becomes really intelligent and things like killing somebody don’t really scare him and that is just about enough for a sweet revenge. :cartmanevillaugh:
Fabis

Postby Fabis » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 pm

To all of you saying stuff like "Cartman deserved it", "Cartman is an assh*le and shouldn't get revenge cause he sucks". What are you talking about? Remember, when Cartman make Scott actually eat his own parents? Cartman SHOULD get revenge because he is cartman and he is the best character in South Park in my opinion. Also don't say Cartman deserved that or he will make you eat your parents :cartmanevil:
Down with Wendy, she sucks total ass (and is a bitch)! And Cartman FTW :D
blakeyboyx

Postby blakeyboyx » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:16 pm

i dont much like cartman when he is a little pussy i think he is much funnier being sneaky and crafty. i think he should most definantly get revenge
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:26 am

Fabis wrote:To all of you saying stuff like "Cartman deserved it", "Cartman is an assh*le and shouldn't get revenge cause he sucks". What are you talking about? Remember, when Cartman make Scott actually eat his own parents? Cartman SHOULD get revenge because he is cartman and he is the best character in South Park in my opinion. Also don't say Cartman deserved that or he will make you eat your parents :cartmanevil:

But he DID deserve it! He does so many things that piss me off! I'm sorry, I guess it's wrong for me to think a stupid, annoying, evil, selfish, racist, whiny little bitch deserves his ass to be whooped every once in a while! (Mewster did make some good points :P )I'm talking about the attempt to wipe out the jews, the hippie drill, the incident you mentioned, and many other things.
all that Wendy did for somebody to safer and die was that she paid some terrorists to send her to the son, it’s boring
Boring? I thought that was f*cking hilarious!!!
well he thought of a brilliant way to manipulate witch somebody to kill he’s enemy’s parents. Also he’s enemy’s idols saw him crying and made fun of him (after his parents died), of course he also ate his parents not knowing about it.
Really? Getting someone to get shot is smarter than going through all the work of rounding up terriosts out of jealousy? I hadn't noticed. :)
Last edited by Wii fit man on Sat May 23, 2009 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Fabis

Postby Fabis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 am

Deserve it? He did, but he is Cartman and he never gets beat up without having a revenge. And Wendy shooting that teacher in the Sun wasn't as complicated as some of Cartman's plans and it basically sucked. Also hilarious? Shooting someone in the sun is as hilarious as watching paint dry.
Down with Wendy, she sucks total ass (and is a bitch)! And Cartman FTW :D
marioR

Postby marioR » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Ok, I’ll just say this. Wendy is good, strong, sweet and smart so that makes her quite the enemy, as for Cartman, he is manipulating (this is quite important because he can act like he’s all good and have people help him) and really smart (if he’s about to make something bad to somebody), and this makes them some of most interesting characters is South Park. Now, it’s not important if Wendy actually deserves a revenge on her (also I repeat it’s better if people who don’t deserve something get it), but it’s important that they have totally different values and being as amassing of characters as they are it would be just cool to keep going witch the theme about them being these two great enemies. :cartmansmirk:
likethis_youdobitch

Postby likethis_youdobitch » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Why does it f*cking matter, seriously?
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Exactly why I want cartman to get revenge on her. Here's the reasons, not just because it would be sweet and hilarious. She's good, strong, sweet and smart and popular not to mention class president. Like marioR said, she's little Miss Perfect, she been little miss perfect, and beating up the kid everyone hates only makes her stronger and more popular and builds up her little Miss Perfect even more, which is exactly why it would be super killer f*cking sweet if Cartman humiliated her to the point were she bawls like a baby. Shes been Little Miss Perfect for the last 12 years and now for her to become even more of a little Miss Perfect and not have it come back to her......well thats not funny, but revenge is! And thats what SP is all about, making fun of stuff with naughty humor. So i couldn't give 2 sh*ts whether he deiserved it or not. So thats why he should get revange. And thats why it f*cking matters. I mean if you asked a girl out who was a Little Miss perfect like Wendy was she was mean to you at you school but it backfires to her for being a bitch to you so she becomes the laughing stock. Wouldn't that be Killer?!
jstnearthling

Postby jstnearthling » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am

Now I wonder why that is? There's no way she'd ever get punked by Cartman, because she's way to smart for his dumb ass.
He
s such a wuss that he tried and tried to get out of itand save his nasty face at the same time. What a miserable life you lead...lolooll JK...
She would just kick his ass again.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”