I demand Cartman get Revenge on Wendy

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

likethis_youdobitch

Re: I demand Cartman get Revenge on Wendy

Postby likethis_youdobitch » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 am

marioR wrote:OK, so this is my last post. Also I’m rude? Ok, this is just a complement for me because thanks to that I’m closer to be like Cartman. I’ll just say... f*ck ALL OF YOU!!! (at this forum) :cartmanhappy:

Wow, you're so mature and cool.

As I have said, who cares? M&T probably don't.
CrackerZack

Postby CrackerZack » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 am

I love reading the remnants of a good old-fashioned forum argument as much as the next guy (I appreciated the use of the new 'avatar mood' feature btw- well done guys) but i think GB's got a point:
GlittersBlings wrote:Back to the topic: I don't think Cartman get his revenge on Wendy.
Agreed. So here's my take on it:

It seems to me as if the episode, Breast Cancer Show Ever, is more or less self-contained. By that I mean for the most part the stuff that happens in this episode doesn't contain any kind of 'permanent change' that affects future episodes. It does escalate the whole Cartman/Wendy rivalry, but I'm pretty sure that existed before this episode.

As for Cartman getting revenge on Wendy, I doubt we'll see an episode dedicated to that. We'll probably see more episodes in the future with Cartman and Wendy bumping heads again, but the who Breast Cancer conflict seems to be resolved. Wendy got what she wanted, and Cartman doesn't seem to be concerned at all with revenge, he just seems concerned about what the guys think of him.
Duhn-dun-na-nuuun!

It's the Big Texas Butters Show! And now here he is, Biig Texas Butters!

Why howdy there partners, I'm Biiig Texas Butters! And this is my horse, Toast.

Happy Traaaaaaaails Tooo Youuuuu!!!
Maultasche

Postby Maultasche » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 pm

I'd say Wendy is no better than Cartman after all! Proof E111 Tom's Rhinoplasty, where she comes up with an Eric-like "solution" :twisted:
+ she dumped Stan! BUT she definitly doesn't deserve to be punished for beating up Cartman. Why? Cause it was awesome and I laughed my ass off
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Cartman desrvied that beating and he probably won't be looking to get revenge he got from Wendy but regardless of anything there im just saying there is no reason why he shouldn't get revenge. By the way this mightbe a really ramdon thing but i'll just post it for the hell of it. I love "Wendy's" Baconators. LOL.
I think they should make Wendy from SP the new "Wendy's" fast food girl. They sould put her on a commercial saying "it's way better than fast food, it's "Wendy's" At the end. Instead of that lame broads voice that normaly does it.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 pm

It's really hard to take someones POV seriously if they can't spell.

If you want Wendy to be punished for beating up Cartman you don't want her to "safer", retard. You want her to suffer.

And judging by the fact that a majority of the main characters, including the principal of the school ffs supported her in kicking his ass...that's the way the SP people wanted it.

They wanted his ass to be kicked and Cartman doesn't really exist to want revenge.
Duofan

Postby Duofan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 am

I actually liked the episode, even though I am a strong fan of them being together ( Talk about irony )

I think that Cartman deserved the ass kicking, but on the other hand Wendy is not better. I agree with some fans that Cartman could of easily disposed of her. I mean he grinded up Scott Tenorman's folks easily so I was kind of perplexed at why he couldn't of taken care of that.

I guess I'd love to see Cartman getting revenge somehow, even if it's not beating her up physically.
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

I may not know how to post picture or other fancey sh*t but here.
"Go to the bank and take out some money and go call sombody who gives a f*ck!!"

I dont care if im misspeling stuff! Its a form not a f*cking school report. And Im going to state my opinion whether you like it or not. I think Cartman should get revenge!! You should think about what you say and not judge people before you just start speewing bullsh*t out of you mouth! :x
Last edited by Iceman720 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:45 pm

SHE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 am

Iceman720 wrote:I may not know how to post picture or other fancey sh*t but here.
"Go to the bank and take out some money and go call sombody who gives a f*ck!!"

I dont care if im misspeling stuff! Its a form not a f*cking school report. And Im going to state my opinion whether you like it or not. I think Cartman should get revenge!! You should think about what you say and not judge people before you just start speewing bullsh*t out of you mouth! :x

Don't get all hype up, dude. Maybe he/she was talking to someone else.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 am

She was talking about marioR, not him.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 am

Wii fit man wrote:She was talking about marioR, not him.

Oh. My bad :)
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Well I will admit i mis spell sometime especially when rushing. It was hard to know wether or not she was talking about me or not because of the fact that i want Wendy to suffer and then again i kind of like her and think shes cool. I really like Mona Marshall's Wendy a lot. She was the best. I though she was really cute with the chipmounk voice. I only like April Stewart's Wendy because of the voice. it makes Wendy sound more mature but i don't like the personality. Shes bitchy and unfair. She always has to have her way. Anyway if some1 disagrees they don't have to be so harsh to that person and thats the only reason i became very defenseive and i apologize if i came off a little bit strong.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 11, 2009 3:19 pm

subtle.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 pm

The only change that seems to have carried on from this episode is cartman's dellusional belief that everyone likes him (fishsticks).

I think that Cartman deserved the ass kicking, but on the other hand Wendy is not better

As bad but for different reasons; Cartman completely lacks any semblance of non-egoistic morality whereas Wendy (and Kyle his other rival) cross into absolute zealot territory at times.

I agree with some fans that Cartman could of easily disposed of her

And she could have disposed of him as easily. They'd make a good couple in my view =P

I guess I'd love to see Cartman getting revenge somehow

Hate is how he shows his love :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
irdinc

Postby irdinc » Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Return to “General South Park Discussion”