From Kanye West's blog, on his website, about South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

.Stoch

From Kanye West's blog, on his website, about South Park

Postby .Stoch » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while and I haven't been around for a while but I'm starting to troll again and here's something that inspired me to make a post, Kanye West responding to south park. I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I heard about this on a hip hop website, and so I thought I would pass it along since I'm sure most of you haven't seen this...

"SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT’S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” IT’S COOL TO TALK sh*t WHEN YOU’RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE’S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF sh*t WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I’M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I’M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I’M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I’M SURE THERE’S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS… THAT’S HOW YOU KNOW IT’S ME!"
Big Pappy

Re: From Kanye West's blog, on his website, about South Park

Postby Big Pappy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 pm

I already heard that it was on a radio station
TheMaverickMJ

Postby TheMaverickMJ » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Considering that this is a guy who said he'd be a character in the Bible if it were written today, the fact that he hasn't claimed to have written the Fishsticks episode because he's such a genius and such a Christ-Like figure that only he could be able to make fun of himself is a slight improvement.

Of course, he could just be waiting for the DVD release...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Yes, we know. There's about 12 threads already alerting us to this. Thank you.
Butterskicksass

Postby Butterskicksass » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 pm

I haven't checked out Kanyes' website so thanks for the post. I posted a news article that talks about how Kanye wanted to change because of SP. As for him changing..... Never happen. It's all a bunch of hype.
Do you like fishsticks? Then you must be a gay fish!
Favorite Character: Butters of course!
Favorite Episode: Fishsticks now... Was Fellowship of the rings.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 am

This was all discussed in the post-show thread for last week's episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”