South Park Ain't What It Used To Be Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

superluuk
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby superluuk » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 pm

south park changed over the years ,*a bit .. and in a good way i think :)

but thats only my personal opinion :P
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:the show has gotten better which is a fact,



You mean opinion, right? I don't hate S13, but it is opinion that the show has improved. The first three episodes of the season were great, the last two sucked.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
boogie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby boogie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 am

Hey Darigaz - I'm on several forums actually, from writing to fish/sharks....to South Park.

I am seeing something that is so inexcusable in most of these forums including this one and this one is the worst so far and I just joined today.

If people disagree, they tell you "then just don't watch the show.." or "don't join the forum..." or whatever lame excuse...

"Wah, Wah, Wah" - as Cartman, my man and hero, would say.

People - this is not yet a communist, socialist country - give it a year. But now, you can still say that you disagree with aspects of a beloved show and want it to continue to be amazing and not stupid. Yes - Darigaz can say this and be correct. This year is not as good as it could be because it is too p.c. and lost it's little boy stupid, yet intelligent everyday speak. I love cheezy poofs - they can still be around after 13 years - they don't need to evolve into cheddar cheese slices over wheat crackers.

Give people a break here. If Darizan or whatever his name is, is complaining, give him an f'n break people. Just because the internet gives you anonymity doesn't mean you have to attack people to whom you disagree. In all my forums I see this. It's like you are a bunch of bullies. Have respect and that means you moderators also. I've seen some moderators make fun of people who respond. If it weren't for these forum subscribers there wouldn't be moderators. Have some restraint and listen and if you don't agree, back it up, don't say, "Hey, Man, Like, ya know, no one is making you, ya know, hey, watch it or, ya know, putting a gun, ya know to your head , ya know?"
boogie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby boogie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 am

And also - just because someone is a Noob, they are just a Noob to the forum not the show.

Maybe you guys should inform all us Noobs that we cannot have a difference of opinion from forum subscribers who are not Noobs and that we can only praise everything about South Park.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on South Park from video tapes to t-shirts to all the dvds. Believe it or not - I don't like everything about South Park, as shocking as that may sound....Sorry, don't mean to offend all you Non-noobs.

I joined this forum to talk about the good and the bad. Was I wrong that this forum is adult enough to be able to handle a difference of opinion or is it the Colbert Show?
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 am

I was one of those who said if you don't like it then don't watch it and I stand by it.

I don't like The Daily Show, Family Guy or Colbert so...I don't watch them. If someone is going to sit down and subjugate themselves to a show we can guess they aren't happy with, judging by the fact that they have come here to say just that, then they have no one to blame but themselves. If they would have watched a show they enjoy, the outcome would have been different.

Those of us who are here who are fans of the show want to come here to discuss it, not listen to the emo brigade.

It's also worth pointing out the irony that you are criticizing us for criticizing others. Why is it we can't have our opinions about people who come to a fan site to complain but you can have your opinion of us?
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:23 am

I was too, JJ. How is telling you that you don't have to watch it bullying?
it's little boy stupid,
Funny... you're telling us to be respectful. You're pretty damn hypocritical.
Just because the internet gives you anonymity doesn't mean you have to attack people to whom you disagree.
Exactly. So why are you attacking us?
Have respect and that means you moderators also
And who died and gave you the authoritah to tell off mods?
I've seen some moderators make fun of people who respond.
Yeah, it's called joking. People who don't have 10 foot poles up their ass think it's funny.
If it weren't for these forum subscribers there wouldn't be moderators.
Actually, the reason there are mods is to get rid of trolls (like you), spammers, annoyances (also like you), etc., and to lock unnessacary or derailed threads, and to enforce the rules. take that.
"Hey, Man, Like, ya know, no one is making you, ya know, hey, watch it or, ya know, putting a gun, ya know to your head , ya know?"
Only the Noobs talk like that.
have spent hundreds of dollars on South Park from video tapes to t-shirts to all the dvds. Believe it or not - I don't like everything about South Park, as shocking as that may sound....Sorry, don't mean to offend all you Non-noobs.
You look like a total retard because you posted this under a senior member criticizing the show. Nice job.
I joined this forum to talk about the good and the bad. Was I wrong that this forum is adult enough to be able to handle a difference of opinion or is it the Colbert Show?
really? then could you ease up on the bad? You haven't said a good thing since you joined.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
boogie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby boogie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 am

Wow - you guys proved everything I said.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 am

boogie wrote:Wow - you guys proved everything I said.

Wow. you can't come up with a good comeback, so you say that. just...wow.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 am

Wii fit man wrote:I was too, JJ. How is telling you that you don't have to watch it bullying?


On top of being my just usual bitchy self (yea I can admit it lol) I am sick and I just don't feel like hearing it. I don't like Family Guy so I don't watch it then go to the forums talking about how I don't like it.

I'm thinking there just may be a link.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 am

Just_Jackie wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I was too, JJ. How is telling you that you don't have to watch it bullying?


On top of being my just usual bitchy self (yea I can admit it lol) I am sick and I just don't feel like hearing it. I don't like Family Guy so I don't watch it then go to the forums talking about how I don't like it.

I'm thinking there just may be a link.

No, I was talking about the other guy. Why would I be talking about you?... :lol:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
boogie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby boogie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 am

Wii Fit Man - you must be getting mugged in D.C. because you are the most rude obnoxious man around.

And to all you rude people -

I joined this site because I love S.P. - Do you not read? This is not the only thread I've written on.

Get over yourselves - you are so obnoxious. And making fun of me because I said "Wow". What kind of amazing come backs did you give me? Nothing. Yes, wow, because it is amazing how you all proved how rude and awful you are!

Again, if you don't like what I say, then don't write on this thread anymore. As someone stated earlier, it's not like someone is making you write on this forum or is putting a gun to your head. There are many other threads, go waste your time there.....
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 am

Wii fit man wrote:
Just_Jackie wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I was too, JJ. How is telling you that you don't have to watch it bullying?


On top of being my just usual bitchy self (yea I can admit it lol) I am sick and I just don't feel like hearing it. I don't like Family Guy so I don't watch it then go to the forums talking about how I don't like it.

I'm thinking there just may be a link.

No, I was talking about the other guy. Why would I be talking about you?... :lol:



I know. I'm just saying.

BTW. The guy who says we shouldn't be judging other people says you are rude and obnoxious. lol
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 am

boogie wrote:Wii Fit Man - you must be getting mugged in D.C. because you are the most rude obnoxious man around.


Making fun of my location? GASP! I'm SO offended! You should be aressted for saying something SO bad!
Get over yourselves - you are so obnoxious. And making fun of me because I said "Wow". What kind of amazing come backs did you give me? Nothing. Yes, wow, because it is amazing how you all proved how rude and awful you are!
i think you need to get knocked off your high horse, buddy. Watch Fishsticks again, and listen closely to what Kyle says to Cartman in the bathroom. You might learn something about yourself.
Again, if you don't like what I say, then don't write on this thread anymore.
LOOK! I'm writing in this thread!
As someone stated earlier, it's not like someone is making you write on this forum or is putting a gun to your head.
You criticize that comment, then use it?... :roll:
There are many other threads
Exactly. Stop trolling people here.
BTW. The guy who says we shouldn't be judging other people says you are rude and obnoxious. lol
I know. Isn't he hilarious?! :lol:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
boogie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby boogie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 am

You know what you 2 b...s - you win. I cannot believe that Comedy Central and South Park and the Moderators or Trey, Matt and gang would allow such horrible people on this site. I give up. You win. Congrats. You totally ruined what I thought was going to be an amazing experience. And by the way, I not a guy you F.....s

Have fun ruining the world with your putrid attitudes. You win, like I said. I have no interest in participating with such horrid people. VERY SAD SOUTH PARK - SO DISAPPOINTING...

Again, congrats guys. One day and I'm gone and don't worry, I know, you're happy, drinking, toasting, because you are unhappy, wasted, ignorant and obviously uneducated very young people. Wait until you get a little older and punks start ruining things for you, you bastards..... F.U.
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: South Park has changed.

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:07 am

Not being a guy gets you no where.

I not a guy either.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests