New Halloween Episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jason5126

New Halloween Episode

Postby Jason5126 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 am

i think since its been awhile scince a south park halloween episode was aired they should make one. This is my idea, they make an episode based on a slasher movie and at the end have sombode do the road warrior and kill him idk
RideTheLightning

Re: New Halloween Episode

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon May 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Well... maybe not that exact idea... but hopefully some sort of Halloween episode, they always end up being kick ass, I wanna see another episode like Pinkeye, that one's a classic.
Mister Man

Postby Mister Man » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

This needs to be moved. :unhoodedkenny:
"You're such a pig f*cker, Phillip."

http://internetometer.com/give/4141
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm not sure, but I think they have the same mind set about Halloween episodes as Christmas episodes. They won't do another one unless they can come up with a story that can top the last one.
Azuredragon

Postby Azuredragon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am

Halloween themed episodes from seasons 1-3 are one of my favorites. I'd love to see a new one made in the spirit of those. ;)
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)
ih8scott_tenorman

Postby ih8scott_tenorman » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm

They need to make one where the boys enter the Evil Parallel Universe where Evil Cartman from Spookyfish came from. I'd love to see Evil Butters, Evil Terrence & Philip (would they be Americans instead of Canadians?), Evil Uncle Jimbo & Ned (they would probably be anti-gun pacifists), Evil Saddam Hussein, Evil Mr. Garrison, Evil (and rich) Kenny, Evil Slave, Evil Mephesto, Evil Ike, and the rest of the Evil counterparts.

This has so much potential.
cartslay66

Postby cartslay66 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

I loved the old halloween episodes. Please do another halloween episode and have Michael Myers, or Jigsaw in them along with some kick ass band...That would be rad M'kay.
spfan1

Postby spfan1 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Heres my idea.

The kids go to camp. A killer simular to Jason Voorhees kills the background characters and counselors xD
You're reading this because it might be funny.
inuyasha_demon

Postby inuyasha_demon » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 am

ih8scott_tenorman wrote:They need to make one where the boys enter the Evil Parallel Universe where Evil Cartman from Spookyfish came from. I'd love to see Evil Butters, Evil Terrence & Philip (would they be Americans instead of Canadians?), Evil Uncle Jimbo & Ned (they would probably be anti-gun pacifists), Evil Saddam Hussein, Evil Mr. Garrison, Evil (and rich) Kenny, Evil Slave, Evil Mephesto, Evil Ike, and the rest of the Evil counterparts.

This has so much potential.

That would be a good idea indeed.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”