Episode Ideas!!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

aburns09

Episode Ideas!!!

Postby aburns09 » Mon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Here is an episode idea (quick and dirty)

1. There is a bacon shortage in SP
2. Cartman develops some sort of PMS and wants bacon
3. Kenny makes out with one of the local Mexican laborers daughter.
4. Kenny catches swine flu and begins a slow metamorph in to a pig
5. Cartman tries to set traps to catch Kennny for his precious bacon (does pig calls throughout the entire episode)
Pakys

Re: Episode Ideas!!!

Postby Pakys » Fri May 08, 2009 10:57 am

A Facebook episode should B made
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Why would he want to catch Kenny if he has Fluffy?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
chessepuffs26

Postby chessepuffs26 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am

miley cirus is in southpark but she takes pictures naked and cartman discovered her and fell in love whit her and when she put his fake hair kyle fell in love whit her so both boy want her and kyle fight whit cartman and at the end discover that she have a girlfriend but his boyfriend is a krabpeople. meanwhile stan and kenny discovered that when you jacked your winner t :assface: hers semen.jaaja :parishilton:
pursuasionjonny

Postby pursuasionjonny » Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 am

Anything about Fall Out Boy, Pete Wentz, and how much they suck. Similar to the one about the Jonas Brothers.
southparkFan4Life420

Postby southparkFan4Life420 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 am

man that episode rocked. i loved how they stuck it to disney. south park FTW!!! :)
backero

Postby backero » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm

I want episode with Robert Pattinson .Reason :Lot of girls are chasing and loving him .I think it's enough for making them chess mate :D .Plot :Playing Twilight game is popular .After some time Robert comes in SP and confesses he's gay .All children gpne crazy and he gets forced to make a suicide :D
aaannd sorry for my english ,if you have any suggestion just say :]
ImKennysGirlfriend

Postby ImKennysGirlfriend » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 am

Okayyy so:
Stan and wendy decide they want to get married because cartman kept saying they weren't serious and stan (typically) got angry. they dont know how to do this so they ask chef, and he sings as usual. some dirty song i guess. then bebe gets jealous and tries to make kyle marry her, but he gets scared and runs away. stan wanted kyle to be his best man, but he ran away so kenny does it instead. kenny ends up swallowing the ring and chokes to death. stan and wendy decide in the end that marriage is for losers and cartman just laughs the whole time. hope u like it :D :unhoodedkenny: :lol:
I LOVE KENNY McCORMICK :D
kvakk0

Postby kvakk0 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 pm

ImKennysGirlfriend wrote:Okayyy so:
Stan and wendy decide they want to get married because cartman kept saying they weren't serious and stan (typically) got angry. they dont know how to do this so they ask chef, and he sings as usual. some dirty song i guess. then bebe gets jealous and tries to make kyle marry her, but he gets scared and runs away. stan wanted kyle to be his best man, but he ran away so kenny does it instead. kenny ends up swallowing the ring and chokes to death. stan and wendy decide in the end that marriage is for losers and cartman just laughs the whole time. hope u like it :D :unhoodedkenny: :lol:

nice story, i like it. but one small problem, Chef is dead...
his voice-actor quit, so Chef died. (he died in episode 1, season 10 :( )
kvakk0

Postby kvakk0 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:48 pm

I got an idea, to at least be a part of an episode...

there have been very few episodes about people with psychological disorders/differences.

I know of Timmy :timmy: , and that episode with ADD :? .

I have something called " :arrow: Aspergers syndrom*", its a "developmental disorder".
*link leads to Wikipedia 'simple English'

I want to see a new student in south park elementary with Aspergers syndrom, and give an image to the world of how hard it is to be an asbergers in an school environment (its hard, I tell you :( ).
hagen007

Postby hagen007 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Bring Alex back.
ninjajoeman

Postby ninjajoeman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 pm

maybe an episode were twilight fans are killing other twilight fans over which person is better.

show random flashes of teenage girls beating the sh*t out of other teens it kinda seems possible.

Some gangs start to form and start to recruit people and if they don't join they will blow their brains out.

maybe even add the fight between Stan's mom and dad about how a werewolf should be the winner against a gay fag vampire or something like that.
Arben

Postby Arben » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 pm

They should have an episode with Mr.Hankey getting a box with a button and if he pushes the button everyone in the world will get presents but, a city somewhere will have a crap-storm. So it's up to the four boys, Mr.Hankey, Jesus, and Santa to find the city, convince the mayor of that city that it's true(once they find it), then find a way to block the city. -------THIS IS MAKING FUN OF THE MOVIE THE BOX!!!!!!!-------- ------------SOUTH PARK MAY USE THIS IDEA IF THEY WANT TO AND CAN TAKE FULL CREDIT FOR IT!! I GIVE THEM FULL PERMISSION------
lagurl14

Postby lagurl14 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:44 pm

This is a great episode idea if you llike kenny!!!

what if kenny's dad becomes rich by getting a good job. kenny's dad has a talent that nobody knew. he could have the talent of a lawyer. then kenny and his family show off thier expensive stuff like clothes, gold chains, cool game systems, etc. and a big house. then kenny should betray all of his friends. also to add a second conflict, cartman should try to compete with kenny, but fails. then somehow kenny's dad looses his job and they loose everything and become back to normal. then at the end, kenny can say... "you know, ive learned something today" and he can explain how money shouldnt get in the way of friendships. (by the way, kenny should be unhooded throughout this episode.) please consider this!!!
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
oss117

Postby oss117 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

hi
south park should make an episode about french again^^and about they stupid-racist and dwarf "hyper president"
it would be funny^^

Return to “General South Park Discussion”