Comedy Central most swearing canal in Holland

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

NorthParkNL

Comedy Central most swearing canal in Holland

Postby NorthParkNL » Wed May 27, 2009 8:51 am

In a press release of the Dutch 'Bond against swearing' , there was a list of most swearing tv-canals on dutch television. On number one was (of curse :P) Comedy Central. For those how don't know, swearing is allowed on Dutch television. Comedy Central was number one with nine curs words within an hour. This thanks to South Park, the program with the most swearing words.
Sow I would say, keep on cursing and swearing sow next year we can make 10 curs words within the hour!

Please don't mind my crappy English

Greetings from Holland!
BigCamera4892

Re: Comedy Central most swearing canal in Holland

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am

NorthParkNL wrote:In a press release of the Dutch 'Bond against swearing' , there was a list of most swearing tv-canals on dutch television. On number one was (of curse :P) Comedy Central. For those how don't know, swearing is allowed on Dutch television. Comedy Central was number one with nine curs words within an hour. This thanks to South Park, the program with the most swearing words.
Sow I would say, keep on cursing and swearing sow next year we can make 10 curs words within the hour!

Please don't mind my crappy English

Greetings from Holland!

Your English is fine :)

Thanks for the update from Holland!

Hello from America :)
LawrenceTaylor

Re: Comedy Central most swearing canal in Holland

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 am

So is swearing banned from TV there, or a bill was proposed, is that what you mean?

Holland rocks, and I've got dutch blood... and it boils upon hearing something as stupid as banning bad words!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”