SEASONS 1-10 DVD BOX SETS UNCENSORED ?!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Authoritahh!!!

Re: SEASONS 1-10 DVD BOX SETS UNCENSORED ?!!

Postby Authoritahh!!! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

GingerKid69 wrote:
Authoritahh!!! wrote:As much as I love cursing and viewing uncensored episodes of South Park; I think the little censor beeps are kind of funny. I have bought all of the seasons as well and enjoy watching them for what they are. :D

CENSORSHIP IS AKIN TO DISCRIMINATION, which is a cause that The Ginger Separatist Movement (G.S.M.) is painstakingly fighting to abolish.
" ReD POWER ! ReD POWER !! ReD POWER !!! "

I have no problem with cursing or foul language in shows!!! I just think the episodes are funny with the little beep. SO BACK THE f*ck OFF!!!!
Long live the confederacahh!!!
GingerKid69

Re: SEASONS 1-10 DVD BOX SETS UNCENSORED ?!!

Postby GingerKid69 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:01 am

Authoritahh!!! wrote:
GingerKid69 wrote:
Authoritahh!!! wrote:As much as I love cursing and viewing uncensored episodes of South Park; I think the little censor beeps are kind of funny. I have bought all of the seasons as well and enjoy watching them for what they are. :D

CENSORSHIP IS AKIN TO DISCRIMINATION, which is a cause that The Ginger Separatist Movement (G.S.M.) is painstakingly fighting to abolish.
" ReD POWER ! ReD POWER !! ReD POWER !!! "

I have no problem with cursing or foul language in shows!!! I just think the episodes are funny with the little beep. SO BACK THE f*ck OFF!!!!

We can agree to disagree then, Dude.
I don't find the little beeps ''funny''.
~ GingerKid69

"SUCK MY FRECKLED BALLS!!!"

Return to “General South Park Discussion”