How often do you...

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Korben

How often do you...

Postby Korben » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

So, I watch South Park online almost all day at work (When I am stuck, on the computer all day). I just have it playing on one of the split screens. How often does everyone else use the online player?
BRMBug

Re: How often do you...

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Myself, not too often. I usually only watch the new eps when they come out. I watch repeats on the local broadcast station if it's one of my favorites. There might be the rare time when I feel like watching something, and I'll do that. Also, If I don't have it on DVD, I'll sit down and watch all of the episodes from the previous run leading up to a new run. So later this month, I'll be watching The Ring -> Fatbeard to "catch up" as it were.
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 am

Oh dear god....I watch South Park pretty much everyday with this online player. I can't afford the dvd's right now so I watch South Park every night. It's like my bed time story. LOL.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I find the short clips of like a scene or two useful for forwarding to co-workers occasionally. It avoids the need to watch or skip through a whole episode just to see one particular gag that I'm referencing.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Authoritahh!!!

Postby Authoritahh!!! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Not too much on the online player. I usually watch them at work too using my netflix and then I will pop in the season DVD's when I get home. The funny thing is that I have netflix with the seasons on them and I have all the DVD's. I spend too much money. :lol:
Long live the confederacahh!!!
RandomPicklez

Postby RandomPicklez » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I use the online episode player almost every day, especially while I'm eating lunch I'll turn on an episode.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!

Postby 203177 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm

i watch south park everyday at 9:30pm on the comedy network. right after the simpsons
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”