Eat, Pray, Queef Most Underrated Episode EVER

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Revolver-Ocelot

Eat, Pray, Queef Most Underrated Episode EVER

Postby Revolver-Ocelot » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I have watched this episode like 7 times now and it's one of my favorite episodes of all time, I can't believe how much hate it gets. I remember back when it first aired everybody was bitching on how bad it was.

I can't believe it. I hate being all douchebagy saying that it reminded me of the old episodes, because I really don't care about that, everything about South Park is awesome, it doesn't have to copy itself by trying to be the same at is was in the "good ol' days" as some douchebags says.

But if there's one episode that felt like a classic it's Eat, Pray, Queef
Azuredragon

Re: Eat, Pray, Queef Most Underrated Episode EVER

Postby Azuredragon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 am

Revolver-Ocelot wrote:I have watched this episode like 7 times now and it's one of my favorite episodes of all time (...)

Yes, I share the same point of view about this episode. I won't call it "the best episode ever", but it was one of the best from this half of thirteens' season.

And you have to agree that 'April Fools' in the beginning of the "Terrance & Phillip supposed show" was one of the best references to the earliest seasons of the series. ;)
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)
Shockth_Monkett

Postby Shockth_Monkett » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 am

Not one of the greatest, but it definitely was a stitch. I think, for the most part, it was the topic of the episode that disgruntled the viewers. I mean, let's face it: the majority of South Park's viewers are male. Some guys still don't believe woman fart- I wasn't surprised at how low this episode's popularity was.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am

I for one, effing loved it.
RandomPicklez

Postby RandomPicklez » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

It was OK, it could have been better IMO, but it did have some great moments.

P.S. The person who started this topic has the best username EVER. Revolver Ocelot FTW, he's one of my favorite MGS characters.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:19 am

I was really touched by the song at the end of the episode. I don't know why, i just was.

But then I seriously lol'd the next week when Randy tells Sharon, "That's because you're a chick!" lol
toweliebitches420

Postby toweliebitches420 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 pm

i dunno it was ok i just felt funny watchin it because all the queefing, but i guess thats kinda what the show was makin fun of because im a dude, genius writers

Return to “General South Park Discussion”