Least favourite episode.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jake, M'kay?

Re: Least favourite episode.

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:01 am

yo-mamma26 wrote:
Jake, M'kay? wrote:Both y'alls gonna get yo self banned.
Jake, M'kay? how can I, the victim, be banned for this?

You arent a victim of sh*t, dude.
MOA just said not to double post and he huwt youre feewings.

Once a troll always a troll I guess.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Paradise

Postby Paradise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am

A Million Little Fibers.

There were other bad episodes, but this one was the worst for me.

In general, South Park has 95% good shows and 5% boring ones (for me) and that's a pretty impressive ratio!
SPDude666

Postby SPDude666 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Sorry for getting so off-topic...I hate that guy, SO much.
Taking the banner of the holy Marsh! Death to the vile lard!
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Paradise wrote:A Million Little Fibers.

There were other bad episodes, but this one was the worst for me.

In general, South Park has 95% good shows and 5% boring ones (for me) and that's a pretty impressive ratio!

I second A Million Little Crappers being the worst
JosephMcCarthy

Postby JosephMcCarthy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

worst one for me:in the 3rd season, that episode with these jakosaur things from stakes pond.
H_P

Postby H_P » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 pm

That argument was pretty funny! Listen, double posting just means posting twice in a row, that's against the rules of ANY forum. Wait your turn. No need to act overly sensitive towards something. You're not a victim. No one was insulting you until you insulted them. If you get offended by someone giving you advice on the internet in a friendly way, then you REALLY need to grow up.
Oh, and making false personal attacks on people makes me a sad panda. :(

Anyway, my least favorite episode is probably a Million little Fibers. The plot had potential that it wasted, and the arguments between Oprah's vagina and ass were really stupid.

Britney's New Look was just morbid. Though it had a good message, I watch South Park to be entertained, not given a message.

Pretty much most of Season 12 in reality, It was a disappointment.

Oh, and Pinewood Derby. That episode was really boring and not funny.
Cartkicker24

Postby Cartkicker24 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 am

H_P wrote:That argument was pretty funny! Listen, double posting just means posting twice in a row, that's against the rules of ANY forum. Wait your turn. No need to act overly sensitive towards something. You're not a victim. No one was insulting you until you insulted them. If you get offended by someone giving you advice on the internet in a friendly way, then you REALLY need to grow up.
Oh, and making false personal attacks on people makes me a sad panda. :(

Anyway, my least favorite episode is probably a Million little Fibers. The plot had potential that it wasted, and the arguments between Oprah's vagina and ass were really stupid.

Britney's New Look was just morbid. Though it had a good message, I watch South Park to be entertained, not given a message.

Pretty much most of Season 12 in reality, It was a disappointment.
Oh, and Pinewood Derby. That episode was really boring and not funny.

ONE WHOI AGREES! YAY! :P
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:20 am

A Million Little Fibers
rko

Postby rko » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Quintupletes and pip were probably the worse episodes i think
Respect my athoritah
Lu Galasso

Postby Lu Galasso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I get kind of bored watching the Mr Hanky's Christmas Classics episode where the entire episode is basically a musical.
TheLifehackPost

Postby TheLifehackPost » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 pm

I didn't really find it all that funny, plus the fact that none of the main 4 boys were in it probably added to me not liking it. And I don't care much for Towelie, anyway. So, yeah, that'd be my least favourite episode.
GrandTheftAutoHater

Postby GrandTheftAutoHater » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am

To get tough on the show, I've ranked my 5 lowest episodes:

V. Episode 616 {TIE} Episode 709. Good except for the endings.
IV. Episode 201. The episode itself was fair, but I can imagine the horror: Wait over a month for the name of Cartmans's father and APRIL FOOL! The wait is only halfway over...
III. Episode 912. I have many reasons not to like it, like the style not being my favorite, but most of all: Without it, Chef would've been there another 2.7 years! Pfft!
II. Episode 1014. I hated December 2006 - February 2007 because I had to wait for redemption, after this episode's terrible ending.
I. Episode 1005. It was ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS! When it ended, I was like, "That's it?" I could never watch South Park the same way again...
H_P

Postby H_P » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 am

GrandTheftAutoHater wrote:To get tough on the show, I've ranked my 5 lowest episodes:

V. My Future Self 'n' Me {TIE} . Christian Rock Hard Good except for the endings.
IV. Not Without My Anus. The episode itself was fair, but I can imagine the horror: Wait over a month for the name of Cartmans's father and APRIL FOOL! The wait is only halfway over...
III. Trapped in the Closet. I have many reasons not to like it, like the style not being my favorite, but most of all: Without it, Chef would've been there another 2.7 years! Pfft!
II. Stanley's Cup. I hated December 2006 - February 2007 because I had to wait for redemption, after this episode's terrible ending.
I. A Million Little Fibers. It was ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS! When it ended, I was like, "That's it?" I could never watch South Park the same way again...

There, I inserted the actual titles to make it less confusing :P

And to respond...

COME ON! The endings to Stanley's Cup and Christian Rock hard were awesome!

And no, we wouldn't have Chef. Do your research. Issac Hayes had a stroke and was probably not even in the right state of mind to continue. Also, that Scientology parody was needed badly. Also, what can't be funny about smearing poop all over the walls and Cartman screwing himself over?

I see you don't like it when characters get screwed over. Cartman really deserved it though. And Stanley's Cup was a nice way to lampoon underdog movies.

Agree on NWMA (sort of) and AMLF.
tadzero1085

Postby tadzero1085 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 am

:timmy: Mine has to be the Paris Hilton episode, i laughed alittle but it wasn't something i say was great to stay in my mind or make it to a DVD set.

But that is just me

Return to “General South Park Discussion”