Where are the Goth Kids?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

|James|

Where are the Goth Kids?

Postby |James| » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Are the Goth kid gonna get another episode.. i hope so cause the goth kids are totally badass.... + is one of the south park kids going to go through another bad ordeal and will then join the goths....Idk...just a thought ya know... don't know bouth the rest of the south park fans out there but i think it would make another great episode..... who knows...
Why should we believe what a bunch of hippies say? nobody realy cares... so go and die in your perfect world, while i wate away in mine...
steelspine

Re: Where are the Goth Kids?

Postby steelspine » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 am

|James| wrote:Are the Goth kid gonna get another episode.. i hope so cause the goth kids are totally badass.... + is one of the south park kids going to go through another bad ordeal and will then join the goths....Idk...just a thought ya know... don't know bouth the rest of the south park fans out there but i think it would make another great episode..... who knows...

I hope they get their own episode, they are in my top five
favorite characters. (since they are usually shown together they
are in a single roster.)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
iTofuMan

Postby iTofuMan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:42 pm

me too i really like the goth kids (mainly that one who uses the cane) and they are really funny.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 am

( This should probably be posted under episode ideas but)...

I would kind of like to learn more about how they became goth
or to be specific what made them so misanthropic is too strong a
word but they each must have their own reason for not liking
life and we know the short of leaders parents are divorced but
what about the other three? The only one that was given a name
was Henrietta so that leaves three nameless unless you count the
nicknames kidnergoth or Hair flip goth ( which is my favorite of
the goth kids.) but that could probably be an entire episode of how they came together against conformity.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 am

I really like the Goth Kids..I have a t shirt with a picture of them and it says "Vampires are so Lame" ( of course I don't hate vampires in general, I love True Blood, but I don't really like Twilight, and I loved it that the episode made fun of it), ironically the shirt came from Hot Topic..LOL...I would like to see more of the Goth kids, Henreitta is awesome..I love how she is all bitchy and sarcastic. She could probably own Cartman better than Wendy could.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”