What do you think 1308 will be about?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Peg

Re: What do you think 1308 will be about?

Postby Peg » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Raisinz wrote:I just hope its not another celebrity/current events episode..they're breaking my balls with those :roll:

But I think it will probably have Cartman as the main character, that's just my guess as they've been using him a lot lately.

NOOO! Kyle plz! :(
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Raisinz wrote:I hope its not another celebrity/current events episode..they're breaking my balls with those :roll:

But I think it will probably have Cartman as the main character, that's just my guess as they've been using him a lot lately.

Cartman is way overused and they should cut down his role in Season 13B because he has already had at least 2 episodes where he has had over 70 lines of dialogue and he is getting really f*cking annoying. To be honest, he's one of my least favorite South Park characters because he is a f*cking assh*le, way worse than Craig, who is actually cool. The only characters worse than him are Terrance, Philip, the Queef Sisters, Sheila Broflovski (Kyle's mom), and Steven Stotch (Butters' dad). So I want less fatass and more Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin (as in Stoley).... well you get the point. I want more of everyone but Cartman and my other hated characters.
mr. kitty

Postby mr. kitty » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:33 pm

nwt000 wrote:My question is why was the China Probrem revealed on a Friday? Also, why did it have 2 preview clips?

Season premieres are often announced a little earlier, and with an extra preview that ads up with the regular one.
mr. kitty

Postby mr. kitty » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:36 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:It pisses me off that people in the East US have to stay up until 12 to 1 am to see what the episode will be about. Soooo worth it though.

I have to stay up 'till 5 am, so stop your bitchin'
meow
HELPME

Postby HELPME » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:42 pm

nwt000 wrote:
Raisinz wrote:I hope its not another celebrity/current events episode..they're breaking my balls with those :roll:

Cartman is way overused and they should cut down his role in Season 13B because he has already had at least 2 episodes where he has had over 70 lines of dialogue and he is getting really f*cking annoying. To be honest, he's one of my least favorite South Park characters because he is a f*cking assh*le, way worse than Craig, who is actually cool. The only characters worse than him are Terrance, Philip, the Queef Sisters, Sheila Broflovski (Kyle's mom), and Steven Stotch (Butters' dad). So I want less fatass and more Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin (as in Stoley).... well you get the point. I want more of everyone but Cartman and my other hated characters.

If you're gonna use curse words, learn how to uncensor them.

It will about HELPME and how he's awesome.
Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with a tiger

Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with your mother

Damn right.
Unzips

Postby Unzips » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 pm

I guess on the swine flue, since a disease hasnt been in this season yet.. I really pray for more cartman :p. He has made the show what it is today.. If you wanna see south parks progress; Watch cartman through the seasons. I laughed soooo hard when I saw Fishsticks >.<..

CREATORS, MAKE ME PROUD
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm

HELPME wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

It censored me, gaywad.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Unzips wrote:I guess on the swine flue, since a disease hasnt been in this season yet.. I really pray for more cartman :p. He has made the show what it is today.. If you wanna see south parks progress; Watch cartman through the seasons. I laughed soooo hard when I saw Fishsticks >.<..

CREATORS, MAKE ME PROUD

Nooooooooooo! Less Cartman!
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 am

The only idea Matt Stone mentioned in his interview was something about noise pollution.
I dunno, no point in guessing...
HELPME

Postby HELPME » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

nwt000 wrote:
HELPME wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Cartman is way overused and they should cut down his role in Season 13B because he has already had at least 2 episodes where he has had over 70 lines of dialogue and he is getting really f*cking annoying. To be honest, he's one of my least favorite South Park characters because he is a f*cking assh*le, way worse than Craig, who is actually cool. The only characters worse than him are Terrance, Philip, the Queef Sisters, Sheila Broflovski (Kyle's mom), and Steven Stotch (Butters' dad). So I want less fatass and more Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin (as in Stoley).... well you get the point. I want more of everyone but Cartman and my other hated characters.

It censored me, gaywad.

I know, but notice how non-newfags can say words like shit fuck and asshole without being censored?
Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with a tiger

Cartkicker24 wrote:You have sex with your mother

Damn right.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 am

HELPME wrote:I know, but notice how non-newfags can say words like shit fuck and asshole without being censored?

You're a fuck towel.
H_P

Postby H_P » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 am

nwt000 wrote:
HELPME wrote:I know, but notice how non-newfags can say words like shit fuck and asshole without being censored?

You're a fuck towel.

Very clever.

You know, I'm not sure why a site about a vulgar cartoon series that's rated TV-MA would even have a censor . I mean, we hear these words from the seires all the time.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:14 am

H_P wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

You're a fuck towel.

Very clever.

You know, I'm not sure why a site about a vulgar cartoon series that's rated TV-MA would even have a censor . I mean, we hear these words from the seires all the time.

Probably the fucking BBS system interface.
H_P

Postby H_P » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 am

I think it will be about how Ike sees dead celebrities.

:P
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 am

This topic will now be a dead celebrity Ike sees.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”