People actually prefer gay ass family guy over south park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr.Nukehead

People actually prefer gay ass family guy over south park

Postby Mr.Nukehead » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 am

They show random "flashback" jokes that pop out of no where that make little or no sense at all during pretty much of the whole show. Not to sound like a fanboy over a tv show, but if you can find humour in that then how can you not find humour in south park?
M00ndragon69

Re: People actually prefer gay ass family guy over south park

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:34 am

I knew someone who hates South Park and loves Family Guy..Who also considers Trey and Matt to be douche bags cause they aren't liberal enough for him....And oh yeah, we aren't on good terms, but he was kinda stalking me online for awhile, infact he was reading what I post on here...I am sure you would all love to meet him...LOL...
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Wow, I never knew this! I mean, it's not like taste is subjective, but this is still a surprise!
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

dont diss family guy its hilarious!
though south park is funnier family guys random jokes are what make the show special/funny and what make you laugh
im sure if you watched it you would agree
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I knew someone who hates South Park and loves Family Guy..Who also considers Trey and Matt to be douche bags cause they aren't liberal enough for him....And oh yeah, we aren't on good terms, but he was kinda stalking me online for awhile, infact he was reading what I post on here...I am sure you would all love to meet him...LOL...

People need to realize that they are Socially Liberal.

They are Fiscally Conservative. I am a huge Fiscal Liberal, but I f*cking love M&T's work.

Now if they were Socially Conservative, that would be another story...... I have no tolerance for Social Conservatives. Because tolerance of intolerance is just as bad as intolerance....
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Jay C wrote:Wow, I never knew this! I mean, it's not like taste is subjective, but this is still a surprise!

In a recent study, four out of five dentists surveyed prefer South Park to Family Guy.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Well this guy hated Team America..Couldn't give his real opinion to my face when the movie came out, because we were friends then, but he did write it on his blog..Like I couldn't find it, and know what he really thought..Whatever.Seemed like he took it way too seriously if he really thought it was like something Rush Limbaugh would write only with swearing..
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm

We're still rehashing this subject? Cartoon Wars was almost four years ago, damn!

There's no accounting for taste and anyone trying to impose their subjective evaluation of a TV show on others might as well try and convince a ball point pen. Nothing could be said about Family Guy vs. South Park on here that hasn't already been said 19,000 times.

You read it! You can't unread it!
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:28 am

The way I see it, Family Guy is geared more towards audiences with a short attention span. No story, no depth, no continuity, just joke after joke to temporarily aid extreme cases of boredom.
Comedy in the form of a tic tac.

South Park is geared more towards audiences who see the world differently from how mainstream society demands of them. They read between the lines, then they grab a crayon and draw on them.
Comedy in the form of a KFC dinner with extra crispy skin.

I am sorry to contribute to an age-old debate, this is the first time i've made a Family Guy/South Park post.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:34 am

To be fair, for awhile, I did like Family Guy, and I will still watch it, but as I said in the other Family Guy thread, I like most other adult animated shows better. Part of the reason why was because of the preachy aspects of the show, part of the reason was comparing it to the shows I like more, and part of it was I just have seen too many reruns of Family Guy on Adult Swim. Some shows I can watch the episodes of over and over, some of them, I can't..
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 am

Closed. Link to the bigger Family Guy thread to come soon.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”