[Episode Idea] Balloon Boy

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

neildanny

[Episode Idea] Balloon Boy

Postby neildanny » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Coming next week, South Park visits Fort Collins to hear Palin Speak about her new book. The boys suspect it's a Pube Fest conspiracy and their suspicions are confirmed when Scott Tenorman sends Cartman up in a helium balloon...but did Cartman end up on the balloon or is the joke on Scott and his Aunt Sarah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBWJXXgaYBo
Last edited by neildanny on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: [Episode Idea] Helium Balloon at Pube Fest goes Rogue!

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:00 pm

You based this on the 6 year old boy in the balloon from earlier today, huh? I could see that being morphed into an SP episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
neildanny

Postby neildanny » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:06 am

oh man, now you know they have to do it. anyone named falcon who takes a fictitious balloon ride, having been mr. hankie in a youTube video must be immortalized.

DO

IT

MATT!!!
superharpua

Man...I hope they make an episode about the balloon kid...

Postby superharpua » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 am

That would be kick ass...
Raisinz

Postby Raisinz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 am

nice lyrics.
"my name is Falcon. I'll kick you in the nuts"

:lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:21 am

Well now it sucks. Falcon wasn't in there.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
rattrap007

Postby rattrap007 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm

When I heard about balloon boy I honestly thought that would be the overall plot of this weeks episode.

I think if they do mock it, Ike might work better since he is smaller and more plausible (ok since when is this show ever logical) to the balloon lifting him off the ground. It would be difficult because it would need to be a little kid. Cartman can try to use it but make it so it never get's his fat ass off the ground. I see Randy making the thing though. Seems like a stupid thing he'd do.

Just wait a bit till this story has played out more then really rip it off.

I think this weeks show was written in advance over the summer. Sometimes they write one at the last minute and make it topical over something that happened over the week before. This along with the other two new episodes seem more like they were written and done over the summer break in advance. They already got a preview up. Normally seems like they'd just be starting that or doing the voices by now.

Your idea is pretty good though.
MoonBear44

Baloon Boy Hoax

Postby MoonBear44 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 pm

So, what do you think? Will Trey and Matt create an episode poking fun at the recent balloon boy hoax? I say they will. Especially since it happened in Colorado!! :lol:
taterhead90

Re: Baloon Boy Hoax

Postby taterhead90 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:42 pm

i f*ckin hope so. they could do all kinds of sh*t with that!
surrok

Re: Baloon Boy Hoax

Postby surrok » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:34 am

I hope they do, it would be a so funny. And look at what they have to work with. I mean the crazy angry dad, the puking kid, the whole disfunctional family trying to break a reality show on TV. The whole thing reeks SOUTH PARK EPISODE!!! I think Matt and Trey should give them exactly what they deserve, the South Park way!!! LOL, then they get on TV and would'nt get one red cent!!
ComfortablyDumb

BALLOON BOY'S FAMILY REMINDS ME OF SOUTH PARK

Postby ComfortablyDumb » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:12 am

The Heene family is straight out of South Park! What we saw on TV on Thursday might as well have been another episode… except for this was for real.

I even watched their episode of Wife Swap out of curiosity and saw that they are even crazier than I expected. The kids flip people off, fart on each other and laugh, berp at the dining table, and even stretch out of the toilet saying “HOWDY HO!” covered in mud with a Santa hat on. And the parents… well, they are NUTZ!

Poor boys… I always knew they were awesome. They just didn't know any better :(
senger8

Balloon Boy

Postby senger8 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Come on, you guys. My buddies and I are confident you will have an episode very soon about this incident. If not tomorrow night, then next Wednesday. It happened in your backyard. Not that we are writers but, having watch South Park for years now, we had some ideas about what you might write. Cartman talks Butters into a scheme where it appears Butters has flown off in a balloon. The media buys into it and invades the town. Meanwhile, Stan and Kyle try to convince everyone that it is a hoax since it involves Cartman but to no avail. Butters is hiding in Cartman's garage and is now afraid to surface for fear of being grounded by his parents. Randy Marsh, seeing the "UFO" panics the town by insisting it is an alien spaceship. (One alternative, Cartman launches the balloon and his mom is convinced he was in it. Stan and Kyle insist that the "Fat Ass" cannot be in the balloon. He hides in his attic until Stan and Kyle lure him out with Cheesie Poofs.)
Jakey Ashford

Baloons!!

Postby Jakey Ashford » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

I think south park should do something based on that Falcon Heeley kid flying off in a baloon (or at least pretending too).
What do you think?
Any Ideas for a storyline?
Or am I an Insensitive Douchbag? (no offence to all the douchbags out there on the interweb)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Baloons!!

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Jakey Ashford wrote:I think south park should do something based on that Falcon Heeley kid flying off in a baloon (or at least pretending too).
What do you think?
Any Ideas for a storyline?
Or am I an Insensitive Douchbag? (no offence to all the douchbags out there on the interweb)

1. It's Falcon Heene.
2. Welcome to the existing thread about him.

ssouthparkk4602

Re: [Episode Idea] Balloon Boy

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Richard Heene = Randy Marsh.

Falcon = Stan.

Think about it.... THINK ABOUT IT.....
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005

Return to “General South Park Discussion”