Quick Questions about the Contest

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

iTofuMan

Quick Questions about the Contest

Postby iTofuMan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Well i recently downloaded the game for xbox 360 arcade and loving every min of it, now i understand that this is the contest to get another dlc for the game and since this is the first time im going to do this how does it work? like its just a normal episode and a random "alien head?" will pop out? or is it like a whole alien just place somewhere? And also when are the winners decided i really just wanna enter for the dlc i dont care about anything else.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Quick Questions about the Contest

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

What's a dlc?

Oh, downloadable content. No, the alien contest is not for that. It's for a chance to become a South Park character for episode 1401, but you get a few other things with it. If you were thinking of redeemable codes, those ran out weeks ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iTofuMan

Postby iTofuMan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Well i was reading the rules and it said second place prizes are the Prof. Chaos dlc i think i got that other dlc from facebook? i know i got one type of dlc from here but anyway so ya what am i suppose to be looking for?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

An e-mail telling you you've won and with all the info you need to get your prizes, including the dlc. If you haven't won already, there are four chances left.

The dlc you got before was for a locked level. The dlc you get if you win a second-place prize is for Professor Chaos, so you're right.

The alien could be anything. So far most of them have been hiding among the people, but one was a doll, another a picture, and a third a drawing.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iTofuMan

Postby iTofuMan » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Alright thanks big will this is the first time im doing this so i just really want to be ready

Return to “General South Park Discussion”