Poker Face

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

inorganicangelrosiel

Re: Poker Face

Postby inorganicangelrosiel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Nosferatu Zodd wrote:Seriously I thought this episode was great...except for the inclusion of the freaking poker face song. I freaking hate that song there was nothing funny or cool about it. It was just annoying and stupid.

South park needs more death metal. like when slayer scared off the hippies...although slayer is hardly death metal....how about some Necrophagist.

hate to break it to you, but you're not a metal head, you're a poser. Just because its not metal doesn't mean its crap, opinions like this are the reason metal gets such a bum rap and is stereotyped so badly.

And just so you know, I listen to bands that make Slayer sound like Lady Gaga. As I type this I'm listening to Amon Amarth while pricing the new Dark Tranquillity dvd. the kicker is, the song was BY FAR the best part of the episode and I've had it in my head since wednesday.

I had to sign up just to type this. stop making the rest of look bad ya poser.
NoodleRama

Postby NoodleRama » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

I agree! We should get a full version! I would love it. I can't really stand Lady Gaga, but Cartman singing it is just epic.
Nosferatu Zodd

Postby Nosferatu Zodd » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:30 pm

And just so you know, I listen to bands that make Slayer sound like Lady Gaga. As I type this I'm listening to Amon Amarth while pricing the new Dark Tranquillity dvd. the kicker is, the song was BY FAR the best part of the episode and I've had it in my head since wednesday.

I had to sign up just to type this. stop making the rest of look bad ya poser.

haha ahaha hahaha I can't believe you have the audacity to call me a poser while "pricing the new Dark Tranquility DVD...I saw them live they suck and Amon Amarth is a pretty mediocre band. Oh yeah I'm a huge poser I don't even like metal I just pretend to like it. :lol:
Lord Karma

Postby Lord Karma » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:12 pm

I want to hear Cartman do a cover of Love Game next. hahaha :cartmanlaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-ZiNwv6kI
elstyr

Postby elstyr » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 pm

I would immediately pay 5 bucks on iTunes for Cartmans Poker Face cover! Would love it if they would release it, especially with the 'I don't give a crap 'bout whales, so go and hug a tree...' line :-).
Chris Rose

Postby Chris Rose » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:59 am

I loved his version, I found my Mp3 download off Beemp3, so anyone can check that site out if they want to.

But yeah, anyone who've I've shown has laughed their ass off at it.
Pechek

Postby Pechek » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:19 pm

leet n sour sauce wrote:I would LOVE if they released the entire track, i would imagine that they cartman'ed the entire song, and then used cuts of it in the episode. i can not wait for this to be released.

ye same here dude.... I can't wait... think I'm going to freeze myself so I will be able to listen to it faster :)
mickey1

Postby mickey1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Man its f*ckin hilarious they are playing rock band, Kenny is playing drums, Kyle guitar and f*cking fat fag Cartman singin poker face! i pissed in my pants man! But the problem is...it sounds awesome!!! really great!
Eric Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
mp3hot

Postby mp3hot » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 am

ZeroRamzes wrote:Those of you who saw the latest episode will agree with me that Cartman singing this song was awsome. I didnt hear the song before soo when I checked out the original I was a little disapointed cos Cartmans was way better :D. Any way I'm not starting this topic just to praise the song but to ask for a longer version of it, ofc with Cartman on vocals. I understand that such a thing probably doesnt exsist right now but I am hopeing that by making this topic that could change. Pls post here if you agree with me and you would also like to see this song in a longer version.

For those of you who dont agree, go hug a tree.

can i ask where do u live ? when this song was out i used to hear it 500 times a day , every radio station playing it and cars driving by with this poker face song .
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 am

I think this was the best episode in a long time, don't get me wrong, others were pretty damn good, too but this one was just plain EPIC! Probably the best one since the Gay Fish episode.

I go to karaoke bars and sing Eric Cartman's version of Come Sail Away and Kyle's Mom's a Bitch. I've been told I sound pretty much like Eric Cartman, except for of course on bad days. I would love for other songs to be released for karaoke, as well, INCLUDING Poker Face, Swiss Colony Beef Log, O Holy Night, Gay Fish and It's Easy Mm-kay(Yes I know the last two aren't Cartman...lol).
BushyMinimoose

Postby BushyMinimoose » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 am

f*cking post the full version of this song already please and sorry about the bad word their but if they do put the full song i bet it would be alot popular than lady gaga version thanks for listening
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 am

I came across a YouTube vid of Christopher Walkin performing Poker Face, and almost posted it. I didn't because it was more of a "dramatic reading" than a full out performance like Cartman's was.

Oh hell, here: have it anyway.
ZeeZ394

Postby ZeeZ394 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 am

Well, I Think They Should Do An Episode With Lady GaGa In It xD And Singing It :lol:
iiDevil

Cartman Sings 'Poker Face' full MP3 download?

Postby iiDevil » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 pm

I use MP3 Rocket to download music. I searched South Park, hit enter, and seen 'Eric Cartman-Poker Face' on the list. Not a full version though. It was a very crappy version. Does anyone know where I can get the download for the song in FULL version? (Eric singing the song from start to finish not a recording from the episode I believe that is illegal the version I have is most likely recorded from the TV so that's why I can't find it on MP3 Rocket anymore.)
Anyways, make sure its a full version if one of you guys find it >.>
Thanks >.>
I <3 Gaiaonline.com
It rulez >.>
I also <3 pie.
xD
BRMBug

Re: Cartman Sings 'Poker Face' full MP3 download?

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 am

No. They haven't released it yet. And I kind of get the feeling that they probably won't. :(

Return to “General South Park Discussion”