New South Park Sucks Ass!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: New South Park Sucks Ass!

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

Wii fit man wrote:I think ED has a word for you people.

lol you go on ED now?

this thread sucks
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:04 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I think ED has a word for you people.

lol you go on ED now?

this thread sucks

No, i just know their words.xD
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
fanofspark

Postby fanofspark » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm not ere to push anyone's buttons. but the new south park is seriously unappealing. Started turning to other comedy series for now(friends, seinfled)....the strength in these tv series are their chemistry between the actors and the dialogue, the expression given through them is amazing(i can just listen to the dialogue without watching the show and still get a good laugh). The dialogue in the new south park relies to much on cursing and the jokes r just too forced upon. even cartman seems a bit bland now. There is just to much cameo and the series relies too much on effects. But I'd like to stress again, hoping that by the smallest chance of Matt Stone and Trey Parker reading this...pls emphasize on the dialogue to bring your god awesome messages through....hope south park does better in the future...
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:12 pm

fanofspark wrote:I'm not ere to push anyone's buttons. but the new south park is seriously unappealing. Started turning to other comedy series for now(friends, seinfled)....the strength in these tv series are their chemistry between the actors and the dialogue, the expression given through them is amazing(i can just listen to the dialogue without watching the show and still get a good laugh).

Okay, you had a point with Seinfeld, but you just lost any and all credibility by using FRIENDS as a standard of great comedy.
fanofspark

Postby fanofspark » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 am

REALLY LONG REPLY, BARE WITH ME(OR JUST READ THE LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS ON SOUTH PARK PARODY SOUTH PARK)

i find that friends provides a heart warming series to stop by....they probably don't really have any real messages to review, but still it is a near original master piece, where friends just get together, grow up together and find their journey in life together. Ultimately It is an exaggeration to how we live our life...Couple this theme with actors who can make common comedic styles(body language, blurting unrelated stuff, common male female dialogue...)believable and full of energy has made friends extremely popular and influential even in today's society...
Needless to say, that my point here is every show has their own appealing style(honestly I don't judge shows by what other shows say about them.....such as the episode where mr.mackey criticizes friends, or the episode involving family guy, or the simpsons...these are just opinions, it is your choice whether u wish to go with the flow)....all these shows have become so popular in the eyes of the audience(don't deny this fact, they have super high ratings), because they stick to their roots, the original idea which has made them so appealing.

South park now has forgotten their roots(for crying out loud, South Park IS the 3rd best Tv animation show of all time(officially) after simpsons and batman(by bruce timm), that is something to be freaking proud about). And you see these successful shows, they keep to what they are good at, what draws viewers to them, while adding on new ideas/messages to their series

Just an idea i got lingering in my head since South Park stared to turn sour is....South Park to run an episode where the characters(probably even the cast) publicly apologizes to audiences for steering away from south park's roots(something like the subconscious reality of south park was playing, where south park has become so serious) and now they are reverting back to the original design (something like comic books, where there are 'what if' storylines and alternate realities and breaking the 4th wall)(tweak this idea a little bit more to differ from the episode of 'Pip' or the 'Spookyfish episode', where these storylines were explored)....In summary an episode where SOUTH PARK PARODY SOUTH PARK (obviously this done after intensive polls and statistics from fans, to see whether they agree with this move).....this I think would make a good episode for how Matt and Trey could turn back from the 'point of no return', to revert back to the South Park everybody loves(not totally with the same characteristic of past episode, because I understand that the Matt and Trey is emphasizing on character development currently. But don't you feel that the characters feel totally different from their original. Stan is still awesome. but Cartman doesn't feel like Cartman anymore, Kyle feels out of place, Kenny's presence is more of like a shadow than another character and the rest of the South Park family seems to play very small roles(with the exception of Butters), with so many new characters coming in all the time)

...This 'SOUTH PARK PARODY SOUTH PARK' I feel would b a revolutionary idea, because no other show ever has EVER apologized to the audience, parody it's own show and to a leap back from their current style to something from their past(also since this is a comedy series it is okay for such far fetched ideas)

.....Sorry bout this long message, I just love south park, n I just want south park to stay the best.

And those of you real fans out there, if deep in your subconscious you feel the same way i do about the new south park, where it has turned sour, plz say something, don't sugar coat your what you really feel about the series, because of your loyalty to south park....say something....give something POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE(hope i don't offend anyone, but seriously some posts on the forum have no self control and maturity, it's like this forum is a place to bash others, but without a solid reason for doing so)..... all for the continuing popularity of south park for with another 3 seasons to go, they could really ruin themselves
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 am

(hope i don't offend anyone, but seriously some posts on the forum have no self control and maturity, it's like this forum is a place to bash others, but without a solid reason for doing so).
That's because a few of us (Like myself) don't really care if we offend internet people.

Also, they don't need to apologize for anything.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 am

Wii fit man wrote:
(hope i don't offend anyone, but seriously some posts on the forum have no self control and maturity, it's like this forum is a place to bash others, but without a solid reason for doing so).
That's because a few of us (Like myself) don't really care if we offend internet people.

thank you.

South Park is still the best show on earth, in my opinion. shows evolve. you mentioned The Simpsons; that show has changed a million times more than South Park. have you seen the first few seasons and compared them to the episodes now? come on.

also, learn some grammar. it doesn't matter how good your ideas are, because if you use phrases such as "Matt and Trey is", then you're really just making yourself look like a dumb ass.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
H_P

Postby H_P » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 am

Wow, you misunderstand Trey and Matt so much...

They do whatever the hell the want. They don't care if they piss of whiny ass fanboys who can't move on. They progress their show, just like everyone else. Making an apology episode would be stooping down to other show's levels. M&T just want to make a show. Why should they have to apologize for doing what they want with their work?

Let's say you made paintings. They were generally abstract and surreal, but had great comedy sense to them. People really like them. Now let's say you felt it necessary to go a different approach with your art, making paintings that satirize pop culture and show your opinions because it's your art, you can do what you want with it. Some older fans may not like this very much. Would you apologize because you chose to do something different with YOUR art, that you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH that some fanboys didn't happen to like?

I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd tell them to go look at Picasso if they liked modern art. Find something else. Which is exactly what you should do.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 am

yeah, as i stated in a different thread, Matt and Trey CREATED sp, therefore they can take it in whatever direction they fucking want. suck on that, bitch.

what evah! i do what i want.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
fanofspark

Postby fanofspark » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:26 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:

thank you.

South Park is still the best show on earth, in my opinion. shows evolve. you mentioned The Simpsons; that show has changed a million times more than South Park. have you seen the first few seasons and compared them to the episodes now? come on.

also, learn some grammar. it doesn't matter how good your ideas are, because if you use phrases such as "Matt and Trey is", then you're really just making yourself look like a dumb ass.

haha, yeah, sorry, that was a mistake right there, should have double checked my grammar...thanks 4 the comment. And yes I do agree with you that series do and should evolve....i very strongly agree(as in my original reply).....but the characters should still uphold their roots....not evolve till we lose interest in them. Look at simpsons. If you examine carefully, the character's dialogue still identifies homer as homer, marge as marge and so on....just their art style has differed, to make the characters less violent and more family oriented. But still you still can identify them....

why don't you try this....don't watch south park(visually), just listen to it...the current season has less impact as compared to the older seasons

Take a look at the reviews from Tv.com.....south park ratings, although still levels around the margin of 8.6, the highest at 9(margaritaville) is incomparable to those of previous seasons. Some having ratings around 9.0 - 9.4....some not even the emmy winning episodes(although i do not deny there were some below 8)....this proves that i do not stand alone when i say south park has slightly lost it's touch

Just one more thing, don't u think that u'll lose your credibility if u show to much bad emotion(cursing other ppl without any formal reason to do so?) in these type of forums? Your views would b judge, as based on emotion, rather than what u really think. Btw, dis is just a general discussion(i'm not pointing fingers at anyone)....
H_P

Postby H_P » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 am

Stop adding disclaimers, you shouldn't care if people are so sensitive that they get offended by the text on the screen.

First of all, I don't give two sh*ts about TV.com ratings.

Second, if you think SP has lost its touch, again, WHY WATCH IT? It's not like your life depends on it. Go do something else.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 am

H_P wrote:Stop adding disclaimers, you shouldn't care if people are so sensitive that they get offended by the text on the screen.

Second, if you think SP has lost its touch, again, WHY WATCH IT? It's not like your life depends on it. Go do something else.

seriouslay...

oh, and by the way, i DO have South Park playing in the background all the time, and it IS really funny. the characters STILL are themselves. they have all the same traits that they had in season one, but now they have become more complex. and just the fact that you like FRIENDS kind of discredits your opinion, to me. sorreh. you can like it, i just think a bit less of you...
fanofspark

Postby fanofspark » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 am

H_P wrote:Stop adding disclaimers, you shouldn't care if people are so sensitive that they get offended by the text on the screen.

thanks 4 the life lesson...normally, my comments on other forums(not south park) has been pretty neutral..was just aching to share my views, but i guess, if there is really no support for what i think of south park, then i guess i must be wrong.

Though I'd like to add 1 more point to this debate(prob my final argument). Commenting on the thread stating 'Let's say you made paintings...'. Y change a masterpiece? no one was complaining, no one was pushing u 2 change it. Wat separates artists from awesome artists is that awesome artists have their own prevailing art style, which everyone identifies wit /most famous for. Wit south park nearly ending, y all of a sudden change it? Dis point would not prove credible if south park has a long time more before it's expiry date, and matt and trey are trying to turn south park's entire image to totally/realistically mirror issues of today

to 'just the fact that you like FRIENDS...' Well I think it's good to diversify...to have an understanding of what ppl like and dislike...there are light and dark comedies...i just like them both...so how does dis discredit me? and sori, ur awesome for having south park in the background...my connection is pretty crappy

and y i watch south park but still crap about it in this forum. Its because south park is the best, and i want it to remain the best...so suck my balls...suck em dry....nah just messing wit u : )
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 am

heh. sorry about the friends comment...you seam nice, i just get a bit carried away when it comes to South Park! :cartmanlaugh:
but who says there isn't lots more SP coming? i mean, the contract only goes until season 15, which, by the way, is pretty far off, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Trey and Matt will not extend their contract after that. let's be honest, comedy central would be pretty lame without SP, so you never know. *hopes south park will not die until i do*
fanofspark

Postby fanofspark » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 pm

no, prob....everyone is entitled to their own opinion

SP has open my eyes to a lot of things...hope it continues on...there aren't many comedies that can match it

i better get back 2 work, haven't had such a heated debate since high skool, near totally neglected my assignments...c u on the next airing

Return to “General South Park Discussion”