Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mandrilltiger

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby mandrilltiger » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:40 pm

seamus yarr wrote:its likely that thats where it will end but there is a good side to that:
if it keeps going on for ages it will become stale/not funny like the simpsons has

Uh it kinda already has seasons 12 and 13 are quite terrible.
Gaffried

Postby Gaffried » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 pm

I'm thinking SP needs to take its exit after Season 15. It's been a very, very long and successful run; it's time to pass on the trophy. Besides, Matt and Trey have grown A LOT; do you think they want to keep doing this series as middle-aged men? Trey is already married and might just be ready to start settling down. So yes, maybe it's time for South Park to end when the contract is through.
Wolf316

Postby Wolf316 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm

I hope it don't end at 15.
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

mandrilltiger wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:its likely that thats where it will end but there is a good side to that:
if it keeps going on for ages it will become stale/not funny like the simpsons has

"Too many minorities...in my Waterpark."

"Pa-pa-pa POOOOOOOOKER FAAAAAAAAAACE!!! She's got to ?duna-dun-doo?"

"Gay fish, ya'll."

"You can be a fag and not be gay."

If you don't at least chuckle when reading those quotes (all from Season 13) then you're not as big of a SP fan as you think you are*.

f*cking CASEY MILLER!!!!! I mean, come on. How can you possibly say season 13 AND season 12 sucked?
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
namelessdweeb

Postby namelessdweeb » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 pm

I have to agree with Skrotex. I mean... Lady Gaga earned a fan after I heard Eric Cartman sing Poker Face (I never liked the song before!). :p Whale Whores is probably my favorite episode so far. ...And that's saying a lot. Do you know how I got to that episode? By watching ALL of the seasons in order since May. So after seeing all of the amazing first seasons, an episode from season 13 managed to be my favorite.

They've gone 13 seasons without it getting old (IMO). Don't you think that pushing it past 10 seasons would have been much? They're doing a good job. You want stale and old? The Office has become stale and old. I can barely sit through an episode these days. Used to love that show... and they've only been through, what, five or six seasons? Can you say EPIC FAIL?

Anyway, I'll be VERY very VERY upset when South Park ends. They have a way of making all events seem better than they are. haha. There are so many stupid things that have yet to happen in America that we need to have South Park make fun of! :p
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Skrotex wrote:
mandrilltiger wrote:

"Gay fish, ya'll."

If you don't at least chuckle when reading those quotes (all from Season 13) then you're not as big of a SP fan as you think you are*.

f*cking CASEY MILLER!!!!! I mean, come on. How can you possibly say season 13 AND season 12 sucked?

yup they were awesome. whale whores is my second favorite episode, and major boobage is my first. they are BOTH from seasons 12 &13! sadly i think it might accually end at season 15 in 2011. :( hey, maybe their trying to end the show right before the "end of the world" in 2012. haha. if south park ends one of the biggest things in my life will be over and i will be crushed. i will cry. maybe i'll even go goth and talk about how crappy life all the time. sigh, hopefully it will not even come to that.
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
EDDE

Postby EDDE » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 pm

well. I love south park. and those of you who say season 12 and/or 13 sucked are r-tards and should be kicked in the nyets.

I mean seriously.

And yes it will be sad to see them stopped, but it shouldn't matter if you're a true fan. You'd respect the fact that they want to get on with their lives and while it'll soemtimes suck, just go back and continue watching the old shows they did.

Not to mention the fact that someone is helping to make some pretty good movies lately~ :zombiekenny:
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:45 am

EDDE wrote:well. I love south park. and those of you who say season 12 and/or 13 sucked are r-tards and should be kicked in the nyets.

I mean seriously.

And yes it will be sad to see them stopped, but it shouldn't matter if you're a true fan. You'd respect the fact that they want to get on with their lives and while it'll soemtimes suck, just go back and continue watching the old shows they did.

Not to mention the fact that someone is helping to make some pretty good movies lately~ :zombiekenny:

good point. no reason being miserable since you can still enjoy what they've done and love the show anyway.

She'd like that.

GodsManiac

Postby GodsManiac » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 am

First post here on the forums (yay!).

Idk really what to say...I don't want to see SP end, yet I know it has to one day. And I think it could end at a very high note at season 15. Honestly, when I first got into SP back in 2003, I thought it would end at season 10. But here it is just ending it's 13th season. I'll be happy with whatever T&M decide they wanna do.
Beard

Postby Beard » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am

Skrotex wrote:
mandrilltiger wrote:

"Gay fish, ya'll."

Hey, they can still be SP fans and dislike those lines. Ever hear of this thing called opinion?

I might sound like a douche but I hate it when people act like their opinion is king.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

"Gay fish, ya'll."

Hey, they can still be SP fans and dislike those lines. Ever hear of this thing called opinion?

I might sound like a douche but I hate it when people act like their opinion is king.

I fully understand and respect opinion, believe me. But how bad of taste can someone have? I'm merely disagreeing with them. I'm expressing MY opinion that THEIR opinion sucks, and I gave four examples why. You saying I can't have an opinion about their opinion contradicts your entire argument. No one is saying their "opinion is king."

R-tard.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
GodsManiac

Postby GodsManiac » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

I personally believe seasons 12 and 13 had great episodes. I can't see how anyone can say they suck (those quotes already stated from certain episodes gives proof).
But hey, to each his own.
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 pm

yup. think what you want, we all have our own say. most of the episodes i really loved, but a couple were not so good. but again, thats just my opinoun

She'd like that.

BramblestarofSunclan

Postby BramblestarofSunclan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:14 pm

i doubt they will end the show at 15 seasons look at simpsons. They have 21 f*cking seasons and i don't think they are going to stop any time soon. If i worked for south park i would keep the show running as long as can until it gets dry like family guy. i know family guy has only like what 7 seasons but it seems sooooo repetitive and they use some of the same clips in episodes. ya i have noo life to notice that .
and if they are to end to show that is their decision not mine but i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewlover

Postby jewlover » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm

yeah, family guy just gets really boring after awhile. but also i don't think South Park end at season 15. i bet they're gonna extend it a few more seasons

She'd like that.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”