Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Azer

Re: Will South Park End at Season 15??????

Postby Azer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am

Like the guy said, it's impossible to become boring for South Park... Episodes will be as funny as they was even if they'll make 1337 seasons but if they're kinda tired of all that stuff it's okay to make an end with a worthy movie, we shall all respect their authority, no matter what lol
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

2 things must happen or I'll be very upset:

Either/or.... :P

South Park ends in early 2012 with a movie after 15 seasons....OR South Park ends after 16 seasons...Push it into 2012 so that it will end RIGHT BEFORE the world blows up in December! :wink:

I'll miss the show though. I hope a good decision is made, but I do think they should not push it like the Simpsons is being pushed.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

yeah `i'd be so happy` if we both died with SP in 2012
riccofox96

Postby riccofox96 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

I highly doubt it too. You see, South Park makes fun of things and uses political things in the world/country... and since the whole country and the world is full of all this crap, then South Park should have a lot of fuel to keep going until maybe +35 seasons or more... hey we will only find out until we get there. Hopefully not.
0Zak0

Postby 0Zak0 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I hope it doesn't, this show is f*cking awsome!
Sachath

Postby Sachath » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 am

I really don't care either way, but it would be the end of an era if they did end the show. They have shown in the last season they are able to point their fingers at things that are f*cked up in society, like Disney and their f*cked up showes that only show kids talented, symetrical (pretty) people in 13.1. Or the dubious decisions made by the government when bailing out selected coorporations and the crazy reactions from the public in Margaritaville 13.3. And everyone seemed to love Whale Whores because it was very very obvious and mocked something everyone can love to mocke.... hippies and japanease people :P But a lot of the episodes where about society and current events this season though a lot weren't as in your face obvious if you didn't bother switching on the news inbetween episodes. I found that season 13 showed us a more mature team and more on earth message than other seasons. I think that if they keep taping into the news media and create episodes based on the latest development they might keep going forever if they want to. As long as there are stupid people running this world and getting the medias attention there will always be new material to work with.

Oh and I grew up with South Park... and I'm glad the show has changed because if the show had the same humour as back when I first started watching as a 10 year old then I wouldn't have made any progress as a human being if I still found it as funny for the 200th episode in a row... just a thought.
Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 am

exactly... as long as the world goes on, this show is bound to be funny no matter what lol it's like growing with us, time, people, news xD it's impossible to become boring for SP
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 am

riccofox96 wrote:I highly doubt it too. You see, South Park makes fun of things and uses political things in the world/country... and since the whole country and the world is full of all this crap, then South Park should have a lot of fuel to keep going until maybe +35 seasons or more... hey we will only find out until we get there. Hopefully not.

I agree with ricco here. As long as there's stuff going on in the world that can be just satirized and ripped to shreds, M&T will never run out of material!

They just need to see if they can keep things fresh, there's the big challenge.
FlatLine441

Postby FlatLine441 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

...Thats when their contract ends, who said they can't be re-signed? South Park is not like some shows that are timeless, almost every episode reflects a set point and time when something happened in the world. Which makes it awesome. And it also makes it flexible to new time periods, and can't be outdated like the Simpsons.
│ _______
[█۞███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂▂▂
I█████████████████████] ☼
...◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀░
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 pm

No one knows, We'll have to wait and see what happens.
I'd expect it to go on for another 4 or 5 seasons though.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
[Kenny]

Postby [Kenny] » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 pm

:zombiekenny: I HOPE TO GOD NOT. THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SHOW EVER
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 am

I say it won't. And if I'm wrong, I'll eat that unidentified thing that's wrapped up in tin foil in the back of the deep freeze.
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 am

BRMBug wrote:I say it won't. And if I'm wrong, I'll eat that unidentified thing that's wrapped up in tin foil in the back of the deep freeze.

:lol:
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Missprissy

Postby Missprissy » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

riccofox96 wrote:I highly doubt it too. You see, South Park makes fun of things and uses political things in the world/country... and since the whole country and the world is full of all this crap, then South Park should have a lot of fuel to keep going until maybe +35 seasons or more... hey we will only find out until we get there. Hopefully not.

that's what I like about south park, they reflect the society. I hope they go on as long as they can make good episodes. And end it with a killer season. :wink:

Postby 203177 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 am

i hope not i loved the show ever since
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”