Dont Get the Biker Episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

hjumpy

Dont Get the Biker Episode

Postby hjumpy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 am

It was funny, but I didn't understand it.
Didn't understand why the bikers are saying the noise of their bikes?
Didn't understand why bikers are now fags?

Why not address why the Jap bikes are trying to be like Harleys in sound and looks :assface:

Usually recognize episodes for what is happening in the news, so I have to figure that someone from SP has an issue with a neighbor.
H_P

Re: Dont Get the Biker Episode

Postby H_P » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:13 am

It's kinda easy to understand.

F4g is just the first thing that comes to mind when you see the bikers.

Also, it's kinda explained in the episode that the bikers make the sounds of their bikes because they're trying to get attention.

Haven't you ever been in a situation where you are trying to talk or do something and some bikers roar their engine as if they think they're the sh*t?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 am

hjumpy wrote:It was funny, but I didn't understand it.

Just to get attention, just to get noticed

hjumpy wrote:Didn't understand why bikers are now homosexuals?

They're not homosexuals, they're fags. In some circles, fag doesn't mean gay.

hjumpy wrote:Usually recognize episodes for what is happening in the news, so I have to figure that someone from SP has an issue with a neighbor.

Or with a bunch of bikers going down his street from time to time.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 am

hjumpy wrote:Didn't understand why the bikers are saying the noise of their bikes?

Because it's annoying, and attention whorey.
hjumpy wrote:Didn't understand why bikers are now homosexuals?

Because they are being annoying and attention whorey.
hjumpy wrote:Why not address why the Jap bikes are trying to be like Harleys in sound and looks :assface:

Uh, to appeal to a different customer demographic?
hjumpy wrote:Usually recognize episodes for what is happening in the news, so I have to figure that someone from SP has an issue with a neighbor.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I believe that was also the reasoning behind Night Of The Living Homeless.
Gregte

Postby Gregte » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

hjumpy wrote:It was funny, but I didn't understand it.
Didn't understand why bikers are now homosexuals?

Why not address why the Jap bikes are trying to be like Harleys in sound and looks :assface:

Usually recognize episodes for what is happening in the news, so I have to figure that someone from SP has an issue with a neighbor.

I live in Hill City, SD, very close to the world famous Sturgis biker ralley held every August. If you lived here you would understand entirely.

Everybody hates the Harley riders. The Jap bikers are quiet. You don't even hear a Gold Wing go by. But the only reason the Harley riders ride is to be heard and to be seen. They are the most inconsiderate group of people I have ever witnessed.

Every August we have literally hundreds of thousands of them all come here to the Black Hills and show us how "individualistic" they are. What a F---ing joke. They all wear the same costume and all act and behave in the same obnoxious, inconsiderate manner.

You don't have to look at them if you don't want to but you cannot escape their hideous noise.
zlandress

Postby zlandress » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 am

OMFG, i thought they nailed this right on the head. It's true, those asses have nothing better than to drive around on motorcycles which are overly loud and obnoxious, i thought it was one of the better episodes so far!

Good work Matt And Trey!
rattrap007

Postby rattrap007 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm

I've always disliked bikers. Seriously you can hear them a mile away. The day after the episode aired i was at a stop light and saw a harley guy. I was so tempted to yell at him. I just did it to myself then made the Harley noise to mock him while in my car.
Ripcity

Postby Ripcity » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm

I yell F4G at all bikers i see now. Its great fun! Omg i just typed in f4g with an "a" instead of a 4 and it automatically replaced the word with homosexual. LOLs, they should change it so when you type f.a.g. it says biker instead.
OZ-Ares

Postby OZ-Ares » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

This episode is just fun.

Specially liked the scene where the real gay guys come to help. So funny.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”