Moderator: Big-Will

roguekhost

ginger beat down in cali

Postby roguekhost » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am

iloveyouguys

Re: ginger beat down in cali

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:35 am

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry, but that is REALLY funny. some people...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 am

Well that is retarded...Stupid kids..You know, this is the reason why so many uptight parents are so worried about their kids imitating what they see on tv. For the millions of teens and younger kids who are smart enough not to do things like this, there are a few dumbasses who decide imitating what they see if a good idea. Idiots...Sometimes things get censored over this kind of crap.

If any of the brats who participated in Kick A Ginger Day are reading this..f*ck you.
N / A

Postby N / A » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Yeah, this happened last year too.

Poor jinjas. But people have been discriminating against red hair since Ancient Egypt, South Park shouldn't be entirely blamed.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well that is retarded...Stupid kids..You know, this is the reason why so many uptight parents are so worried about their kids imitating what they see on tv. For the millions of teens and younger kids who are smart enough not to do things like this, there are a few dumbasses who decide imitating what they see if a good idea. Idiots...Sometimes things get censored over this kind of crap.

If any of the brats who participated in Kick A Ginger Day are reading this..f*ck you.

yeah, seriouslay...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
bmzerkel

Postby bmzerkel » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Congrats Matt and Trey. Some kid got his ass kicked because of you.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm

bmzerkel wrote:Congrats Matt and Trey. Some kid got his ass kicked because of you.

Congrats, bmzerkel, you just justified why kids who aren't in high school yet shouldn't be watching the show.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
McCormick_livesagain

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:05 pm

bmzerkel wrote:Congrats Matt and Trey. Some kid got his ass kicked because of you.

:roll:
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 am

didn't this happen last year too?
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 am

Well.. Im glad im a daywalker.

Those kids are idiots.
The same thing happened last year, and yet someone put up that Facebook again? Really?! :roll:
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
jaredshere56

Postby jaredshere56 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:33 am

stupidest thing i ever heard
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 am

Alright I heard them talk about this on WTKM Hartford, WI today. First and foremost WTKM is not the kind of station that would mention South Park for any reason (it plays Polka music for people between the ages of 70 and 100)

He went on about how reverse racism is a big factor (black people can beat up and rob white people in Colorado but it wouldn't be considered a "hate crime") and that is what this was related to.

REALITY:

Parents should be MONITORING what their kids are doing on the internet. I see people blame South Park for this, when in reality PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is the main factor here.

Monitor their Facebook page, or better yet, don't allow it at all.

Unless you are a complete idiot you wouldn't take something like "kick a ginger day" seriously

But 14 year olds are 14 year olds, often don't know any better and are kids and in situations like this their parents are not watching what they are doing.
Stan and Kyle :)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 am

It isn't Trey and Matt's fault. And even though parents should be monitoring what their kids watch and do, it isn't the parent's fault either. It is the fault of the little brats who decided to celebrate Kick A Ginger Day. They are old enough to know that what they are doing is wrong, yet they chose to do it anyway.

That is another thing. Blaming a tv show for this kind of bullsh*t has another problem. When people do that, they aren't holding the kids accountable for what they did. Kids to need to be held accountable when they do things that are wrong, it is one way they learn responsibility for their actions and mature. I know this, because I have some adult friends who are very, very immature. And they don't grow up, because when they f*ck up, everyone pitys them, and coddles them, instead of telling them that they f*cked up and that maybe they should learn to make better choices. I used to be one of those people, but not anymore..I wised up. But yeah, teens and adults need to be held accountable for their actions. Just because they saw something on tv, or facebook, or something pissed them off is no excuse.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Well.. Im glad im a daywalker.

oh me too! XD

daywalkers are just the best.
N / A

Postby N / A » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 pm

"Daywalkers" are usually still considered gingers. But if this was just 100% South Park related, I guess no daywalkers were harmed...

Anyway, yeah. Parents need to monitor what they're kids watch.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”