ginger beat down in cali

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pizzaboy721

Re: ginger beat down in cali

Postby Pizzaboy721 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm

That is just so stupid for teens to kick kids who are different, that is like a hatecrime why not kick your face for bullying some kids with red hair red freckles and pasty skin :(
Authoritahh!!!

Postby Authoritahh!!! » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

This is one of the reasons I love South Park. People get so pissed off because their kids are repeating something they saw on tv, and then they blame South Park for it. Keep pointing fingers you guys!!! I love it!! :lol:
Long live the confederacahh!!!
Wii fit man

Re: SouthPark Makes The LA TIMES for Ginger Attacks!!!!!!

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 am

Big-Will wrote:Thread #3 to be merged into this one. Who's next?
The next post wrote:(New topic)

lulz
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
THEjessicarabbit

Postby THEjessicarabbit » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

People need to stop using the Media as a scapegoat...This show is rated M for Mature, and if you're not Mature, go watch something else!! :roll:
"Don't preach to me fatso!!"
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

Well, if any little brats who participated in the Kick a Ginger day, ever come here, let's pick on them and teach them a lesson. I bet some of them would be dumb enough to brag about it on the board.

LOL..Those little sh*ts had to sit through a tolerance assembley.. Serves them right. The article was right, the episode was more about not hating people who are different, but they are wrong about the meaning of the episode being too deep for kids that age to understand. If you watch the whole episode, it is clearly said that people shouldn't be hated on for being different. I think the little brats just wanted an excuse to pick on someone,anyone, and they are just using the episode as an excuse.
EDDE

Postby EDDE » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

OMG! Why wasn't I beaten down? I want to be singled out and be able to blame it on south park! >.> <.<

uwaaaaaaaah~

>3 South Park rules. I for one am Ginger. And trust me. They have it right. we have no souls. XDDD

No. the point of the episode is when you ARE intolerant and you get people to follow you, then they find out you're a lying sack of sh*t, lie so you won't die or worse. XDDDD Also Gingers have no soul >.>

Return to “General South Park Discussion”