200th Episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

N / A

200th Episode?

Postby N / A » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 am

Do you think Matt and Trey will do anything special on 1405, the 200th episode?
BRMBug

Re: 200th Episode?

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:50 am

I sure hope so. They probably won't start considering it for a few months though.
Arben

Postby Arben » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:25 am

I think they should do an episode about the boys sticking together and show that really Cartman and Kyle are friends.
lagurl14

Postby lagurl14 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 am

this is a great episode idea.

what if kenny's dad becomes rich by getting a good job. kenny's dad has a talent that nobody knew. he could have the talent of a lawyer. then kenny and his family show off thier expensive stuff like clothes, gold chains, cool game systems, etc. and a big house. then kenny should betray all of his friends. also to add a second conflict, cartman should try to compete with kenny, but fails. then somehow kenny's dad looses his job and they loose everything and become back to normal. then at the end, kenny can say... "you know, ive learned something today" and he can explain how money shouldnt get in the way of friendships. (by the way, kenny should be unhooded throughout this episode.) please consider this!!!:unhoodedkenny:
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 am

Arben wrote:I think they should do an episode about the boys sticking together and show that really Cartman and Kyle are friends.

Uhhhh, have you ever seen this show? Isn't that the basis for the majority of the episodes? The boys sticking together against the madness that surrounds them? And check out "Smug Alert" to see the depth of Cartman and Kyles relationship.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”