Your Season 14 Wishlist

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

KamaraYaMama
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 am

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby KamaraYaMama » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 am

i would like to see Kyle and Butters device a trick on Cartman... or Kenny get rich for one episode but hav Cartman steal it all
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby nwt000 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 pm

A new opening sequence with all of the 4th graders, a more ensemble-like format like The Simpsons, i.e. more appearances and lines from the supporting characters, more of the 4th grade girls, more of people who aren't Lard Anus and the What What in My Asshole Kid in general, an attack on Justin Bieber, and the same for Phineas and Ferb. As much as I like that show, I still think it should be satirized because of the fact that Dan Povenmire, co-creator and voice of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, was an episode director for F*m*l* G** and it would also be funny to see Phineas and Ferb get busted by not only Candace, but the kids of South Park, who would suprisingly be pissed off by Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls' creativity. Maybe one of P&F's creations kills Kenny, causing revenge, or maybe their fed up by Ferb hitting on the girls or them being attracted to Phineas, which would anger Stan and Isabella respectively. Also, maybe Doofenshmirtz should at least attempt to destroy South Park and then be stopped by Perry the Platypus. This would probably make a great spoof episode and another attack on Disney Channel and the Walt Disney Corporation, who it's still funny to see get smacked around.
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 pm

nwt000 wrote:A new opening sequence with all of the 4th graders, a more ensemble-like format like The Simpsons, i.e. more appearances and lines from the supporting characters, more of the 4th grade girls, more of people who aren't Lard Anus and the What What in My Asshole Kid in general, an attack on Justin Bieber, and the same for Phineas and Ferb. As much as I like that show, I still think it should be satirized because of the fact that Dan Povenmire, co-creator and voice of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, was an episode director for F*m*l* G** and it would also be funny to see Phineas and Ferb get busted by not only Candace, but the kids of South Park, who would suprisingly be pissed off by Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls' creativity. Maybe one of P&F's creations kills Kenny, causing revenge, or maybe their fed up by Ferb hitting on the girls or them being attracted to Phineas, which would anger Stan and Isabella respectively. Also, maybe Doofenshmirtz should at least attempt to destroy South Park and then be stopped by Perry the Platypus. This would probably make a great spoof episode and another attack on Disney Channel and the Walt Disney Corporation, who it's still funny to see get smacked around.


Justin Beiber is Canada's Shame. I would love to see M&T rip on him. Like the Canadian goverment using him as a tool to conquer the US.

Phineas and Ferb on the other hand, suck ass so much, it doesn't deserve to be ripped on. It is probably the biggest turd Disney ever crapped out onto the market!
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
jonnyp95
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby jonnyp95 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 pm

PessimistDude wrote:It would also be really awesome if there was a whole episode about Craig and those guys instead of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny.



Like it!
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby nwt000 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

King Of Canada wrote:
nwt000 wrote:A new opening sequence with all of the 4th graders, a more ensemble-like format like The Simpsons, i.e. more appearances and lines from the supporting characters, more of the 4th grade girls, more of people who aren't Lard Anus and the What What in My Asshole Kid in general, an attack on Justin Bieber, and the same for Phineas and Ferb. As much as I like that show, I still think it should be satirized because of the fact that Dan Povenmire, co-creator and voice of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, was an episode director for F*m*l* G** and it would also be funny to see Phineas and Ferb get busted by not only Candace, but the kids of South Park, who would suprisingly be pissed off by Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls' creativity. Maybe one of P&F's creations kills Kenny, causing revenge, or maybe their fed up by Ferb hitting on the girls or them being attracted to Phineas, which would anger Stan and Isabella respectively. Also, maybe Doofenshmirtz should at least attempt to destroy South Park and then be stopped by Perry the Platypus. This would probably make a great spoof episode and another attack on Disney Channel and the Walt Disney Corporation, who it's still funny to see get smacked around.


Justin Beiber is Canada's Shame. I would love to see M&T rip on him. Like the Canadian goverment using him as a tool to conquer the US.

Phineas and Ferb on the other hand, suck ass so much, it doesn't deserve to be ripped on. It is probably the biggest turd Disney ever crapped out onto the market!

Actually, it is critically praised by most critics. In fact, it was nomintated for an Emmy. It deserves to be ripped on because not only would it attack Disney, but also Family Guy! If not, then The Cleveland Show and American Dad shoud get picked on. Should anyone else be satired by South Park next season?
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby King Of Canada » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 am

nwt000 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:
nwt000 wrote:A new opening sequence with all of the 4th graders, a more ensemble-like format like The Simpsons, i.e. more appearances and lines from the supporting characters, more of the 4th grade girls, more of people who aren't Lard Anus and the What What in My Asshole Kid in general, an attack on Justin Bieber, and the same for Phineas and Ferb. As much as I like that show, I still think it should be satirized because of the fact that Dan Povenmire, co-creator and voice of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, was an episode director for F*m*l* G** and it would also be funny to see Phineas and Ferb get busted by not only Candace, but the kids of South Park, who would suprisingly be pissed off by Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, and the Fireside Girls' creativity. Maybe one of P&F's creations kills Kenny, causing revenge, or maybe their fed up by Ferb hitting on the girls or them being attracted to Phineas, which would anger Stan and Isabella respectively. Also, maybe Doofenshmirtz should at least attempt to destroy South Park and then be stopped by Perry the Platypus. This would probably make a great spoof episode and another attack on Disney Channel and the Walt Disney Corporation, who it's still funny to see get smacked around.


Justin Beiber is Canada's Shame. I would love to see M&T rip on him. Like the Canadian goverment using him as a tool to conquer the US.

Phineas and Ferb on the other hand, suck ass so much, it doesn't deserve to be ripped on. It is probably the biggest turd Disney ever crapped out onto the market!

Actually, it is critically praised by most critics. In fact, it was nomintated for an Emmy. It deserves to be ripped on because not only would it attack Disney, but also Family Guy! If not, then The Cleveland Show and American Dad shoud get picked on. Should anyone else be satired by South Park next season?


I like Family Guy, Cleveland show and American Dad. And M&T cant keep making fun of Seth McFarland.

And just because its critically prassed, doesn't mean its good. I freaking hate it. It's loud, annoying, and in some cases, racist!

And who else should be satirized eh?...

SXEPhIl
ShaneDawsonTV
Fred

Youtube in general should be parodied. I mean the really popular channels, not the memes.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 am

You guys are kind of depressing me...how about no more define spoofs? I just want some very subtle parodies, because episodes that focus mostly on the characters doing stuff involving the thing they're spoofing (eg: Margaritaville) are usually really, really good. Episodes that rely more on the spoofs instead of humor to be funny are lame.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby nwt000 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:40 pm

King Of Canada wrote:I like Family Guy, Cleveland show and American Dad. And M&T cant keep making fun of Seth McFarland.

And just because its critically prassed, doesn't mean its good. I freaking hate it. It's loud, annoying, and in some cases, racist!

And who else should be satirized eh?...

SXEPhIl
ShaneDawsonTV
Fred

Youtube in general should be parodied. I mean the really popular channels, not the memes.

As much as I hate to admit it here, A South Park forum, I too am a fan of Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, and American Dad, but just kind of for the latter. I've secretly dreamed of Seth and M&T coming to terms with each other and having a crossover.
JBgoode
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:59 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby JBgoode » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Maybe they should do an episode where the boys discover an unlikely secret to getting good grades in school: listening the early '70's prog-rock. So with Kyle leading the way, they snatch up as many used vinyl copies of LPs by the likes of Pink Floyd, Yes, King Crimson, ELP, ect. (practically every record that has Roger Dean cover art on it), some of which are found in thier parents' attics & cellars, & others bought at thrift stores & used record shops. They may get smarter, but they can't go one day without thinking about dungeons, dragons, wizards, & other flights of fantasy, & Kenny goes into a coma from listening to the Moody Blues more times than humanly possible (a broken record player could be a dead givaway, as well as not bothering to play with the others), thus a progrock episode would kick ass. 8)
Braminoid
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby Braminoid » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 am

I would like to see more Butters and Jimmy episodes , more attacks on Pop artist would be nice aswell.
JBgoode
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:59 pm

Re: Your Season 14 Wishlist

Postby JBgoode » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm also awaiting an episode that makes fun of the Tea Party thing that's going on (that & it's liberal opposition will like likeley be skewered) :lol:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest