Offended

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

sly125

Offended

Postby sly125 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 am

I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THIS VERY RACIS SHOW. i WAS REALLY OFFENDED BY EPISODE 511, [Here Comes the Neighborhood] THIS EPISODE WAS VERY RACIS TO BLACK PEOPLE AND I THINK THAT THIS SHOW SHOULD BE CANSLLED. YOUR SHOW IS ALWAYS RACIS TO EVERY RACE EXEPTE WHITES. CANSLLE THIS SHOW NOW. :x
Wii fit man

Re: Offended

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 am

Why should we listen to someone who can't spell and posts in allcaps?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 am

Wait 'till he sees Chef Goes Nanners.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 pm

sly125 wrote:I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THIS VERY RACIS SHOW. i WAS REALLY OFFENDED BY EPISODE 511, [Here Comes the Neighborhood] THIS EPISODE WAS VERY RACIS TO BLACK PEOPLE AND I THINK THAT THIS SHOW SHOULD BE CANSLLED. YOUR SHOW IS ALWAYS RACIS TO EVERY RACE EXEPTE WHITES. CANSLLE THIS SHOW NOW. :x

Don't like it, don't watch it.
Besides, the show is racist to whites in the "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" episode where Eric calls Stan a "cracker".

Besides, South Park is the one show that has the "balls" to insult people :)
big keny

Postby big keny » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm

yea
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I like how he can't spell.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
hairypjotr

Postby hairypjotr » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:32 pm

first my reply how i feel about this:
dude grow some frigging balls and stop whining
now the rational reply:
alot of people like this episode, so much that it causes alot more happiness then grief so it should not be pulled and you better learn to live with it :P
big keny

Postby big keny » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm

south park isnt the only show thats racist at times (90%) and if you dont like it what should you do!?
yes,stop waching!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
Aerith

Postby Aerith » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Lol, then go watch another show.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 am

Since you actually thought it was seriously racist, you probably didn't get the episode.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 am

jksdjgksjgosjgowegmospm'd'af.a 'sf.a'fa'f'af, almfla nf i

I'M TYPING ON THE INTERNET! f*ck YEAH!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
imanu

Postby imanu » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 am

i think also that it is a good thing, because south park is a representation of american culture and mentality. a parody, if you will. and racism is part of that. very sad, but true.
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Heh.Wow.
Get over yourself. If you find the show racist, lay off watching it. Especially don't protest about it on this site.
We respect people's opinions, but with this? :?
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
LLindy87

Postby LLindy87 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Southpark is a show that digs into everything. Usually it has a good points and plotlines that other shows aren't ballsy enough to do. I could see your point if southpark ONLY ragged on black people but they also rag on white people, asian people, native americans, women, homosexual people. Its really all or nothing, otherwise it would be wrong. If they make fun of everything its almost the same as making fun of nothing.

They too make fun of white people ALL THE TIME. Hell, the main children are white. Kenny is 'white trash' and Kyle is a Jew. The range from making fun of Kenny's white trash to Butter's strict parents are all still making fun of white people. They make fun of black people yes, but they make fun of other races, religions, ehtnicities, cultures, beleifs, and sterotypes.

Calm down, if you honestly watch a show of southpark and get defensive or offended then you are not smart enough to understand what the episode is actually all about. Try watching the episodes from beginning to end.
hashbrowne

Postby hashbrowne » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

if you don't like south park, obviously you really shouldn't post it on southparkstudios.com where you will be bombarded with people who disagree with you. maybe you should put it on your facebook page or whatever.

besides, south park isn't racist. it's just very edgy and sometimes people misunderstand it, and those people ... really ... shouldn't ... watch it.
je ma touche et il est d'accord

Return to “General South Park Discussion”