Eric "Motherfucking son of a bitch assh*le" Cartman DEAD

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

solarrunner

Eric "Motherfucking son of a bitch assh*le" Cartman DEAD

Postby solarrunner » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

I want Cartman dead, I would love to see an episode where that fat turd dies a horrible, horrible, horrible death, like being raped by wild buffalo, then stamped on by elephants, then orally raped by a bunch of aliens with huge cocks, then stabbed with a 1000 knifes, shot, drown in sulfur acid, then released in vacuum, then all of his intestines eaten by wild animals, then resurrected and blown with a cannon, his remains micro waved, then exposed to gamma radiation, then resurrected again, and teleported near a supernova, then near a neutron star, and then turn to ash, then resurrected again and raped by Hitler, Stalin, Caesar and Napoleon DVDA style, then given a pretty flower, then he will be denied that flower, and then he will be robbed of his anus and small penis, then Margaret Thatcher will eat his anus and penis in front of him, and then he will be incinerated by a WW2 flamethrower, and than all of the Jewish, Black, Ginger, Asian, South American people will piss on his remains. :lol:
BRMBug

Re: Eric "Motherfucking son of a bitch assh*le" Cartman DEAD

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi crazy. Hostile much?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

As much as I hate him, I would never want him dead in a million years.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 pm

I want Cartman dead, I would love to see an episode where that fat turd dies a horrible, horrible, horrible death, like being raped by wild buffalo, then stamped on by elephants, then orally raped by a bunch of aliens with huge cocks, then stabbed with a 1000 knifes, shot, drown in sulfur acid, then released in vacuum, then all of his intestines eaten by wild animals, then resurrected and blown with a cannon, his remains micro waved, then exposed to gamma radiation, then resurrected again, and teleported near a supernova, then near a neutron star, and then turn to ash, then resurrected again and raped by Hitler, Stalin, Caesar and Napoleon DVDA style, then given a pretty flower, then he will be denied that flower, and then he will be robbed of his anus and small penis, then Margaret Thatcher will eat his anus and penis in front of him, and then he will be incinerated by a WW2 flamethrower, and than all of the Jewish, Black, Ginger, Asian, South American people will piss on his remains.

You and Cartman's Top Enemy would only agree with that statement :lol: probably.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Cartman cant die.. not unless he is revived.. he is too vital to the show... It wouldn't make sense to make another Kenny out of cartman... that would have best been placed when Kenny was sharing his body
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
relax guy

Postby relax guy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am

If cartman makes a show by himself and all the other characters make another show i will watch the one with cartman.

Without cartman southpark would be like alf without alf.
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 am

solarrunner wrote:I want Cartman dead, I would love to see an episode where that fat turd dies a horrible, horrible, horrible death, like being raped by wild buffalo, then stamped on by elephants, then orally raped by a bunch of aliens with huge cocks, then stabbed with a 1000 knifes, shot, drown in sulfur acid, then released in vacuum, then all of his intestines eaten by wild animals, then resurrected and blown with a cannon, his remains micro waved, then exposed to gamma radiation, then resurrected again, and teleported near a supernova, then near a neutron star, and then turn to ash, then resurrected again and raped by Hitler, Stalin, Caesar and Napoleon DVDA style, then given a pretty flower, then he will be denied that flower, and then he will be robbed of his anus and small penis, then Margaret Thatcher will eat his anus and penis in front of him, and then he will be incinerated by a WW2 flamethrower, and than all of the Jewish, Black, Ginger, Asian, South American people will piss on his remains. :lol:

You know, you remind me of a BBSer that used to post on here years ago. He went by "mewster". I've never seen so much Cartman hate from anyone as him, but he just might have some competition now.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 am

effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:15 am

Never post when you're tripping balls.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:09 am

Cartman is a horrible horrible child but I do not wish him dead. Sure he deserves the pain he receives (the rare times he does) but I love him. He is so complex and the only cute fat kid in the world. :D I sincerely think something could be mentally wrong with his mind haha. :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am

A life full of suffering is often considered a fate worse than death. Why do you think people commit suicide? Often cause they can't deal with painful stuff that happens. I personally don't agree with people killing themselves, since we gain strength from strife, but the idea here remains the same.

I still like Cartman as a character, even though he does get more douchey by the day (but hey, isn't that what any good antagonist does?), but if I did hate him, I wouldn't kill him, but would rather make him want to die instead, somehow. Sadistic, I know, even for me, but let's face it, it's a suitable punishment for such a case.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”