Is South Park becoming the Eric Cartman Show?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Is South Park becoming the Eric Cartman Show?

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Stan, Kyle, and Kenny have not been in any of the teasers and to make matters worse, Cartman's hat was on the Comedy Central logo. Does that mean he will pretty much become the only important character on the show now? If so, I would stop watching!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Is South Park becoming the Eric Cartman Show?

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 pm

It's been Cartman's show ever since it began, but as to why the other boys aren't getting the airtime they used to get, I don't know.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:It's been Cartman's show ever since it began, but as to why the other boys aren't getting the airtime they used to get, I don't know.

I'm sorry I made two threads, my computer was acting strange. Why is it that my least favorite character is hogging up the entire show? I was convinced this was all four of the boys' show.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 pm

nwt000 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:It's been Cartman's show ever since it began, but as to why the other boys aren't getting the airtime they used to get, I don't know.

I'm sorry I made two threads, my computer was acting strange. Why is it that my least favorite character is hogging up the entire show? I was convinced this was all four of the boys' show.

Dude, South Park would f*cking suck without Cartman! Get it through your pedo head!
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 pm

King Of Canada wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Dude, South Park would f*cking suck without Cartman! Get it through your pedo head!

It's not like I want him gone, I just want him to have a bit less screentime.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Dude, episodes with Cartman as a central Character get much more views! Face it, South park would lose thousands of viewers, even if they took away some of his screen time.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

King Of Canada wrote:Dude, episodes with Cartman as a central Character get much more views! Face it, South park would lose thousands of viewers, even if they took away some of his screen time.

I beg to differ. Everyone else needs time on the show, too. I'm worried Cartman will get 99% of the lines this season. 51% of the lines would be reasonable.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm

nwt000 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:Dude, episodes with Cartman as a central Character get much more views! Face it, South park would lose thousands of viewers, even if they took away some of his screen time.

I beg to differ. Everyone else needs time on the show, too. I'm worried Cartman will get 99% of the lines this season. 51% of the lines would be reasonable.

Are you an idiot or something? 99% Is pretty much every line. Also, you one creepy fanboy living in his parents basement. OH BOY THATS THE MAIN DEMOGRAPHIC!!! No, it isn't.
GregW

Postby GregW » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

nwt000 wrote:I'm worried Cartman will get 99% of the lines this season.

Based on what? A couple of promo's?

He's also the favicon of the site and he was also on the logo (at the top of the site) before it went to auto-change.

Face it, the little guy's awesome. 8)
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Someday he'll be as awesome as Randy. :lol:

King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:Someday he'll be as awesome as Randy. :lol:

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

King Of Canada wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Someday he'll be as awesome as Randy. :lol:

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

First of all, where is that unbelivably funny picture of Randy from? Second, King of Canada, why are you such a dick to me?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

The Studios' Facebook page - it's in the 30-second promo there.

Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Why would you watch South Park only to complain about Cartman? Hes one of the main characters.
Really the only Cartman-heavy episodes last season were The Coon, Fatbeard, and Dances with Smurfs.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Why would you watch South Park only to complain about Cartman? Hes one of the main characters.
Really the only Cartman-heavy episodes last season were The Coon, Fatbeard, and Dances with Smurfs.

So was Fishsticks, he got the most lines there.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”