SOUTHPARK FOR THE IPAD!!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

charliefierce

SOUTHPARK FOR THE IPAD!!!

Postby charliefierce » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Many sites are turning into HTML5 and CSS3 to be Ipad compatible. I wanted to ask everyone in the forums that gets a chance to read this that I would like for you guys to help me please to get the southpark site developed into HTML5 and CSS3.

The ipad doesnt support flash and southpark videos cant be watched using the Ipad. We all know thats the Ipad's fault for not being able to play flash but I'm a die-hard fan of southpark, I have been watching southpark since 1996 or 1997... I was around eight years old (cant remember exactly)..and I just want to keep watching more and more southpark because this is just an incredible show...

I want to be able to watch southpark while I do dishes in the kitchen by having my ipad standing next to the sink or be able to watch southpark on my ipad while im on my couch while I take a break from work...

I don't wanna argue about what operating system is better (windows, mac, linux..) but I do wanna be able to watch southpark on the all-new Ipad. Maybe windows users dont give a crap about the Ipad not working on this site but even if you dont have one I ask you to help me raise conscience to the southpark web developers to turn this website into HTML5 and CSS3 so we all Ipad users can watch southpark everywhere.... my post may not have the perfect wording or whatever to convince everyone about this but I just need people to talk about this.. I know with time this site will operate under HTML5 and CSS3 but I just can't wait for the day I can simply watch southpark on my ipad... thank you guys for taking the time to read this..
evilcupcake72

Re: SOUTHPARK FOR THE IPAD!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

I-pad eewwwwwww
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

I think the iPad is a bit superfluous. It doesn't have a USB port, it can't multi-task (and that's a big deal in today's world), it doesn't support Flash, it doesn't have a camera (as if I'd personally care), and it's pretty much named after a feminine hygiene product. :P
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Niels0827 wrote:I think the iPad is a bit superfluous. It doesn't have a USB port, it can't multi-task (and that's a big deal in today's world), it doesn't support Flash, it doesn't have a camera (as if I'd personally care), and it's pretty much named after a feminine hygiene product. :P

lmao, right?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
charliefierce

Postby charliefierce » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 pm

yeah the I-pad may have a weird name or no usb port but thats not the point at all... i KNOW it doesnt support flash or has the usb..i own one...the thing is ..i wanna have this site turned into html5 and css3 so we can all watch southpark on our ipads...

this isnt about me or what you think about the ipad..its about allowing more people to watch southpark on their phones..regardless if its an ipad... html5 will work on iphones and other phones that do not support flash (dont expect the blackberry to work with SP..that phone is just lame)... true fans want more southpark..
charliefierce

Postby charliefierce » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Niels0827 wrote:I think the iPad is a bit superfluous. It doesn't have a USB port, it can't multi-task (and that's a big deal in today's world), it doesn't support Flash, it doesn't have a camera (as if I'd personally care), and it's pretty much named after a feminine hygiene product. :P

dude who cares if its named after a feminine hygiene product..are you gonna stick it up your butt or something?

its gonna make millions of dollars even if you think its named after a feminine product like you said..
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

charliefierce wrote:

dude who cares if its named after a feminine hygiene product..are you gonna stick it up your butt or something?

its gonna make millions of dollars even if you think its named after a feminine product like you said..

Dude, get a clue. It was a joke. Sounds like your pad is getting wet.
charliefierce

Postby charliefierce » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 am

Niels0827 wrote:
charliefierce wrote:

Dude, get a clue. It was a joke. Sounds like your pad is getting wet.

well seriouslyy man..dont mess with mr. ipad...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 am

Now waiting for tie iMinipad and iMaxipad...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 am

Big-Will wrote:Now waiting for tie iMinipad and iMaxipad...

"Thank you internet, I'll be here all week!"
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 am

DAMMIT! I was going to make the "feminine hygiene product" joke. :(
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 am

Rumor has it the iPad Mini will be called the iTamp.

Okay, that's my last one. I've said it before, when it has all of the capabilities of a regular computer, then I might consider getting one.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

BRMBug wrote:Rumor has it the iPad Mini will be called the iTamp.

Okay, that's my last one. I've said it before, when it has all of the capabilities of a regular computer, then I might consider getting one.

If it has all the capabilities of a regular computer [and nothing more], why would you want to get one? :P
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 pm

In my opinion, the feminine health product has more use
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
carmangirl

Postby carmangirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Now intruducing the I-Douche!!!!!
******let's through cookies in this bitch******