(After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cbor

(After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 am

Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!!!

Next week, a grindhouse double feature of “Not Without My Giney” with Katie and Katherine and “Mystery at the Lazy J Ranch” with Terrance and Philip

As for who Cartman’s father is, all the clues are laid out for us. How did Mitch Conner know Mr. Hat? They flew the same division back in Saigon. Consider this: is it just a coincidence that Mitch and Mr. Hat and Cartman and Mr. Garrison share such unique characteristics. (Talking out of their hands…talking out of their asses. Both bigoted, psychologically unstable whackjobs.) And did you notice way back in Season 2, while others were throwing up at the revelation that Mrs. Cartman was a hermaphrodite, Garrison didn’t budge. But again, how does Mitch know Mr. Hat and why wouldn’t Mr. Hat recognize Mitch?

The only explanation…in a visit to Saigon that occurred sometime just after the Drunken Barn Dance, Mr. Garrison and Liane Cartman crossed paths. Garrison had some trouble getting off with a hermaphrodite…further establishing his sexual identity confusion…so he jacked it into his hand…(thus Mitch...as sperm...meets Mr. Hat for the first time) and unable to do the deed with Mrs. Cartman, Garrison with a hand full of spooge on Mr. Hat fists Mrs. Cartman…thus the near-immaculate conception of Eric Cartman…born of both Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat…the semen and the dick who put it in Liane Cartman. And let's face it Mr. Hat is a dick. So Cartman has a hermaphrodite mother and 2 fathers...Garrison and Mr. Hat...think of the ramifications that will warp Cartman's fragile little mind.

And who tampered with the results of the first DNA test? It was Mephesto’s little monkey looking guy…the genetic offspring of Mephesto and…MITCH CONNER!!!!

Figure that out!
cbor

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 am

btw, the grindhouse double feature episode of "Mystery at the Lazy 'J' Ranch" is guest directed by Quentin Tarantino...and is the re-visioning of the episode that M&T really wanted to see back in season 10.
cbor

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 am

cbor wrote:
And who tampered with the results of the first DNA test? It was Mephesto’s little monkey looking guy…the genetic offspring of Mephesto and…MITCH CONNER!!!!

Figure that out!

Who else has the means and the motive? Little Monkey looking dude had the means...and that Mitch is a convincing one. For Mitch it wasn't time yet for Cartman to know that Garrison and Mr. Hat are his co-fathers...and that Mitch is in fact his conjoined fetus brother and also the son of Mr. Hat. Can u say bombshell???!!!

Crazy idea? Answer this: U can totally picture Mr. Garrison fisting Mrs. Cartman with Mr. Hat covered in spooge. Can't you?!?!?

Yep. Thought so.
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 am

cbor wrote:Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!!!

Next week, a grindhouse double feature of “Not Without My Giney” with Katie and Katherine and “Mystery at the Lazy J Ranch” with Terrance and Philip

As for who Cartman’s father is, all the clues are laid out for us. How did Mitch Conner know Mr. Hat? They flew the same division back in Saigon. Consider this: is it just a coincidence that Mitch and Mr. Hat and Cartman and Mr. Garrison share such unique characteristics. (Talking out of their hands…talking out of their asses. Both bigoted, psychologically unstable whackjobs.) And did you notice way back in Season 2, while others were throwing up at the revelation that Mrs. Cartman was a hermaphrodite, Garrison didn’t budge. But again, how does Mitch know Mr. Hat and why wouldn’t Mr. Hat recognize Mitch?

The only explanation…in a visit to Saigon that occurred sometime just after the Drunken Barn Dance, Mr. Garrison and Liane Cartman crossed paths. Garrison had some trouble getting off with a hermaphrodite…further establishing his sexual identity confusion…so he jacked it into his hand…(thus Mitch...as sperm...meets Mr. Hat for the first time) and unable to do the deed with Mrs. Cartman, Garrison with a hand full of spooge on Mr. Hat fists Mrs. Cartman…thus the near-immaculate conception of Eric Cartman…born of both Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat…the semen and the dick who put it in Liane Cartman. And let's face it Mr. Hat is a dick. So Cartman has a hermaphrodite mother and 2 fathers...Garrison and Mr. Hat...think of the ramifications that will warp Cartman's fragile little mind.

Figure that out!

f*ck dude...if youre right than I AM PISSED! TnP episode would suck. And I kinda saw the whole Garrison thing coming, but if your right you killed it. Dont give stuff like that away. Just wait till were revived from the initial shock to begin with. So yea- stick that in your juice box and suck it.
cbor

Postby cbor » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 am

07hockey01 wrote:f*ck dude...if youre right than I AM PISSED! TnP episode would suck. And I kinda saw the whole Garrison thing coming, but if your right you killed it. Dont give stuff like that away. Just wait till were revived from the initial shock to begin with. So yea- stick that in your juice box and suck it.

Just havin' fun speculating. But here's the other possibility looming re: Cartman's dad:

Second only to my own brilliant solution, some others had theorized about an alien tie-in.

(BEWARE: Possibly a true Spoiler next)

Hints:
One of M&T's most ripped on movies in the shows and commentaries over the years.

A photo on Garrison's dresser of a bent palm tree on a beach. Looks really familiar.

We haven't seen Jodie Foster in the crowd of celebs.

In the movie referred to, M & T (and Garrison and Cartman in SP) were pissed that the main character had gone through all that journey just to meet her dad in outer space.

Coincidences?...I sure hope so...I like Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat being co-fathers a lot more. Not nearly as much of a payoff or an "F" "U" to the audience if it's an aliens/Contact tie-in.

Either way, I'm sure M&T will surprise us as they always do so brilliantly...well, almost always...well, more than most. Hey it's their show, they can do whatever the "F" they want!!!
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 am

cbor wrote:
07hockey01 wrote:f*ck dude...if youre right than I AM PISSED! TnP episode would suck. And I kinda saw the whole Garrison thing coming, but if your right you killed it. Dont give stuff like that away. Just wait till were revived from the initial shock to begin with. So yea- stick that in your juice box and suck it.

Just havin' fun speculating. But here's the other possibility looming re: Cartman's dad:

Second only to my own brilliant solution, some others had theorized about an alien tie-in.

(BEWARE: Possibly a true Spoiler next)

Hints:
One of M&T's most ripped on movies in the shows and commentaries over the years.

A photo on Garrison's dresser of a bent palm tree on a beach. Looks really familiar.

We haven't seen Jodie Foster in the crowd of celebs.

In the movie referred to, M & T (and Garrison and Cartman in SP) were pissed that the main character had gone through all that journey just to meet her dad in outer space.

Coincidences?...I sure hope so...I like Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat being co-fathers a lot more. Not nearly as much of a payoff or an "F" "U" to the audience if it's an aliens/Contact tie-in.

Either way, I'm sure M&T will surprise us as they always do so brilliantly...well, almost always...well, more than most. Hey it's their show, they can do whatever the "F" they want!!!

Yea. Im sorry. I just hope that Cartmans dad will be someone who nobody guessed. I think I might have an idea but well just wait and see. :unhoodedkenny:
cbor

Postby cbor » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 am

07hockey01 wrote:
Yea. Im sorry. I just hope that Cartmans dad will be someone who nobody guessed. I think I might have an idea but well just wait and see. :unhoodedkenny:

And you may be right, it could be a complete surprise. People on these boards keep going back to the list of men in the room from Season 2, but Mephisto's results were tampered with and he believed the person in the room WAS Liane Cartman. His results were wrong. It 'COULD' be anyone...or anything. Or we may never truly know.

???
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

cbor wrote:
07hockey01 wrote:

And you may be right, it could be a complete surprise. People on these boards keep going back to the list of men in the room from Season 2, but Mephisto's results were tampered with and he believed the person in the room WAS Liane Cartman. His results were wrong. It 'COULD' be anyone...or anything. Or we may never truly know.

???

Yea. Matt and Trey never fail to suprise us! There was one exeption though...the chicken rapist episode. I already knew it was the book van guy- he was such a pedobear!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm

The next episodes will just go on with whatever is current in the news, without referencing the 200th episode. Just as the show went on after Wendy beat up Cartman.

Current events that MnT can relate to SP.

/thread
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:The next episodes will just go on with whatever is current in the news, without referencing the 200th episode. Just as the show went on after Wendy beat up Cartman.

Current events that MnT can relate to SP.

/thread

I'd rather see that than the Queef Sisters/Terrance and Phillip. I just want a kids being kids episode where a lot of the Fourth Graders speak like The List or Elementary School musical or a continuation of 200. Craig, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, and Bebe need lines very badly.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 pm

nwt000 wrote:I'd rather see that than the Queef Sisters/Terrance and Phillip. I just want a kids being kids episode where a lot of the Fourth Graders speak like The List or Elementary School musical or a continuation of 200. Craig, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, and Bebe need lines very badly.

^ I agree :) And that's exactly what I think the next few episodes will be :)
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 pm

They better finish the 200 episode at some point! But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question will be answered so people might abandon SP. If they dont then ratings will go down and SP will be abandon by some pissed off people. Its a lose-lose situation i fear. It may be best to leave it unfinished. :unhoodedkenny:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:I'd rather see that than the Queef Sisters/Terrance and Phillip. I just want a kids being kids episode where a lot of the Fourth Graders speak like The List or Elementary School musical or a continuation of 200. Craig, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, and Bebe need lines very badly.

^ I agree :) And that's exactly what I think the next few episodes will be :)

What are the prospects of Wendy getting a big role in these episodes is? I hope it is high!
07hockey01

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

cbor wrote:Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!!!

Figure that out!

Hahhahah poor Eric!
Cartman is a dick because he has no dad. Think of it this way- you have a sandwich- Cartman is the middle and his mom is the top piece of bread- with out a bottom piece- the middle will fall out and become disfigured. Some people make awful sandwiches.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm

07hockey01 wrote:They better finish the 200 episode at some point! But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question will be answered so people might abandon SP. If they dont then ratings will go down and SP will be abandon by some pissed off people. Its a lose-lose situation i fear. It may be best to leave it unfinished. :unhoodedkenny:

Episode 200 is finished. Time to move on like we did in the next episode after Wendy beat up Cartman. Similar comments were made: Cartman is now a wuss, no one will ever respect his authority, etc. And 07hockey01, you say similar things when you say: "But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question be be answered so people might abandon SP. Ratings will go down. It's a lose-lose situation I fear" Well fear not; same comments were made about Cartman after he got beat up by Wendy. Nothing happened in the ratings for the next episodes. Don't worry :)

nwt000 wrote:What are the prospects of Wendy getting a big role in these episodes is? I hope it is high!

I hope it is high too. However, the next episode will be whatever is current in the news. If there is a role for Wendy, perhaps a big roll, she will get that role. One can only hope :D

07hockey01 wrote:Hahhahah poor Eric!
Cartman is a dick because he has no dad. Think of it this way- you have a sandwich- Cartman is the middle and his mom is the top piece of bread- with out a bottom piece- the middle will fall out and become disfigured. Some people make awful sandwiches.

No, the bottom piece is Eric's father - Mr. Garrison :wink:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”