(After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of weeks!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby 07hockey01 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 am

Well thats because Eric is a wuss! If anything- Wendy kicking his ass was kysterical! Someone had to at least try to put that likke bastartd in his place. (it was funny even though i hate wendy) I still wont respect his athouritau. If his father was hinted inconspicuously (i like big words and i know what it means) then it will be ok and funny. But if its someone obvoius like Kyles dad or Mr.Garrison- people will probably be dissapointed. I just hope they dont do a Canadian episode- those arent too funny for the most part- especially the queef one. But whatever- i luv SP and its the best show ever. <333 :unhoodedkenny:
07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby 07hockey01 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
07hockey01 wrote:They better finish the 200 episode at some point! But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question will be answered so people might abandon SP. If they dont then ratings will go down and SP will be abandon by some pissed off people. Its a lose-lose situation i fear. It may be best to leave it unfinished. :unhoodedkenny:


Episode 200 is finished. Time to move on like we did in the next episode after Wendy beat up Cartman. Similar comments were made: Cartman is now a wuss, no one will ever respect his authority, etc. And 07hockey01, you say similar things when you say: "But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question be be answered so people might abandon SP. Ratings will go down. It's a lose-lose situation I fear" Well fear not; same comments were made about Cartman after he got beat up by Wendy. Nothing happened in the ratings for the next episodes. Don't worry :)

nwt000 wrote:What are the prospects of Wendy getting a big role in these episodes is? I hope it is high!


I hope it is high too. However, the next episode will be whatever is current in the news. If there is a role for Wendy, perhaps a big roll, she will get that role. One can only hope :D

07hockey01 wrote:Hahhahah poor Eric!
Cartman is a dick because he has no dad. Think of it this way- you have a sandwich- Cartman is the middle and his mom is the top piece of bread- with out a bottom piece- the middle will fall out and become disfigured. Some people make awful sandwiches.


No, the bottom piece is Eric's father - Mr. Garrison :wink:




Yes but the bottom piece did not take action for his responsibilities- was not there, ever- so Cartman is the same insecure, spoiled, obece, douche. (I think thatkinda goes w/out saying) :timmy:
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby nwt000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 am

07hockey01 wrote:Well thats because Eric is a wuss! If anything- Wendy kicking his ass was kysterical! Someone had to at least try to put that likke bastartd in his place. (it was funny even though i hate wendy) I still wont respect his athouritau. If his father was hinted inconspicuously (i like big words and i know what it means) then it will be ok and funny. But if its someone obvoius like Kyles dad or Mr.Garrison- people will probably be dissapointed. I just hope they dont do a Canadian episode- those arent too funny for the most part- especially the queef one. But whatever- i luv SP and its the best show ever. <333 :unhoodedkenny:

Agreed.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am

07hockey01 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
07hockey01 wrote:They better finish the 200 episode at some point! But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question will be answered so people might abandon SP. If they dont then ratings will go down and SP will be abandon by some pissed off people. Its a lose-lose situation i fear. It may be best to leave it unfinished. :unhoodedkenny:


Episode 200 is finished. Time to move on like we did in the next episode after Wendy beat up Cartman. Similar comments were made: Cartman is now a wuss, no one will ever respect his authority, etc. And 07hockey01, you say similar things when you say: "But if they say who Cartmans dad is- that question be be answered so people might abandon SP. Ratings will go down. It's a lose-lose situation I fear" Well fear not; same comments were made about Cartman after he got beat up by Wendy. Nothing happened in the ratings for the next episodes. Don't worry :)

nwt000 wrote:What are the prospects of Wendy getting a big role in these episodes is? I hope it is high!


I hope it is high too. However, the next episode will be whatever is current in the news. If there is a role for Wendy, perhaps a big roll, she will get that role. One can only hope :D

07hockey01 wrote:Hahhahah poor Eric!
Cartman is a dick because he has no dad. Think of it this way- you have a sandwich- Cartman is the middle and his mom is the top piece of bread- with out a bottom piece- the middle will fall out and become disfigured. Some people make awful sandwiches.


No, the bottom piece is Eric's father - Mr. Garrison :wink:




Yes but the bottom piece did not take action for his responsibilities- was not there, ever- so Cartman is the same insecure, spoiled, obece, douche. (I think thatkinda goes w/out saying) :timmy:


<off topic>

I complement 07hockey01 for fantastic computer skills in getting all the right quotes with the right poster in that long quote you made :D Great job, 07hockey01, Gread Job :D Very impressive :)
07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby 07hockey01 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

hahaha thanks. its ironic because im kinda a red neck. thats a big epic fail right there! But we will soon know what wednesdays episode will be- unless they do decide to fake us out. :unhoodedkenny:
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 am

Is this real information or just speculation?
If this is true, where did you get this information?
cbor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 am

Re: (After Episode 200) Spoilers for the next couple of week

Postby cbor » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:16 am

Metal_Meatwad wrote:Is this real information or just speculation?
If this is true, where did you get this information?


As mentioned before, the original posts were just my ideas on what could happen. Some theory, some clues or mysteries in the show(s).

Still, i think my first solution could both make sense and also be twistedly funny.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests